The Student Room Group

8 and a half stone yet still got man boobs.

Argh. This annoys me so much. Anon for obvious reasons.

Basically. I've gone down from 14 stone to 8 and a half. Weight wise. Im 5 foot 8 1/2 so technically im underweight now. My BF% according to the scales at home is only 9%. My stomach is starting to get a toned look to it.

But. I still have fat in my chest area. I can like feel the fat particles if you get what I mean. I hate them. They effect what I wear, my confidence, everything.

What can I do?

It's no Gyno, before anyone says that. I've been to the doctors. She confirmed, it's not gyno. Infact, i've had 2 doctors opinions.

After a bit of research on the net. There's 2 ideas i've come across.

> To do Incline chest pressing. I've always done flat benching, which could explain the slight curve shape towards my nipple. I need to develop my upper chest a bit more. Using incline benches and incline arm flys.

> To stop doing weights altogether for the moment. Because. It could make them more pronounced. I should focus on doing HIIT on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Then half an hour of light cardio. Then, a protein shake after.

They are the two ideas i've got off a range of source on the net.

Any other ideas anyone?

Anyone's feedback on the two ideas?

Thanks
Reply 1
What?
Reply 2
well if its not gyno, then must be excess fat in your moob area. start hitting those weights to build muscle and the chest area and give yourself pec lift
Reply 3
do a whole range of chest excercises. flat, incline, decline, barbell and dumbell.

stopping the weights won't tone your chest.
Reply 4
Original post by bunty64
do a whole range of chest excercises. flat, incline, decline, barbell and dumbell.

stopping the weights won't tone your chest.

This
Sexy.
Reply 6
Original post by chemical_bex
Sexy.

Your such good help. How did I ever make it through life without your outstanding advice.
Reply 7
as i will quote from scoobysworkshop.com

'Gynecomastia, commonly referred to as "man-boobs" or "bitch-tits", refers to male breast enlargement, and occurs in about half of boys as they go through puberty. Although distressing to many teen boys who think that they are developing breasts, they should be reassured that gynecomastia is normal, common, and usually doesn't progress to the point that it is easily noticeable by their peers. And most importantly, in most cases, gynecomastia goes away without any treatment. '
Original post by Anonymous
Your such good help. How did I ever make it through life without your outstanding advice.

I'm sorry :frown: Totally forgot I even wrote that.
I'm having terrible mood swings this now. I should stay off this site, I'm not normally mean :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by chemical_bex
I'm sorry :frown: Totally forgot I even wrote that.
I'm having terrible mood swings this now. I should stay off this site, I'm not normally mean :colondollar:

Not normally mean? Lies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending