The Student Room Group

what do guys think of women that don't ever want children

just curious

do you find that sort of mentality attractive? or crude? or indifferent?
and could you explain why?

thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
just curious

thanks

I'm gonna guess your one of those women? Just curious, why don't you want them?
I am like that, I don't think I'll ever have children, I just don't want them, I am not saying I'll never have them becasue I could change my mind, I don't think I will.

I think it will be different for every guy. If the guy really wants children it would be a problem, but if they don't or are not bothered it probably would make a difference.

x

Quick edit: No one on here who has said they don't want children has said its because they don't like them. I personally just don't have the desire to have them and whats the point in me having kids just becasue sociaty thinks I should.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Certainly not an attractive mentality, how could you not want/love children? :s-smilie:

Edit: Neg reps? :curious: Oh I forgot it's TSR :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Couldnt be with a woman that doesnt WANT children (not those who cant have children). Because I deffo want a little army :u:
How people are with kids says a lot about them as a person I say. A girl who doesn't want kids is pretty unattractive. That said, I'm sure most of them will change their minds at some point!

I've got 10 negative reps for voicing what I find attractive? Sorry if you're a girl who now suddenly feels worried that she is undesirable, but there's no really no need to hate... m'kay?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Interesting question tbh

I'd like kids. I just don't want to have them. But **** anyone who winges about that because I don't care.
at this point in time. i'd probably find it a little weird
in a couple of years would probably put me off enough that i wouldn't even attempt to get into a relationship with you

not necessarily a bad thing though, sure there are plenty of guys who have the same view of you
men will only deal with that kind of woman insofar as she's sexually attractive and has a personality that they find is compatible with their own. but any long term relationship with that kind of woman is dead in the water.
I think that:

1. They don't really exist and
2. If one did I would be all over that like a cheap suit.

Edit: Why do people not like this? I mean seriously are you negging the fact that I don't want any kids? :confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Nope, if I get serious with a girl I wanna have kids in future with her, and if she can't love a kid- how can she love me? :frown:
Sluts.
Original post by Anonymous
just curious

thanks

That would be great; I'd love that. I don't want children either.
**** that.
Reply 13
If they had thought about it a long time and thought they wouldnt change their mind then I personally wouldnt want to get serious with them (Obviously I want kids).
Reply 14
It would be a huge plus for me, because I don't want children, and I'm sterile.
Reply 15
Interesting question! Personally, I definitely want children. Can't manage the future without that happening...
Obviously the world is overpopulated, but it seems those who are unfit to be parents always have children (often the less educated, teenage pregnancies etc). So those of us who have resources and the possibility of giving our children an education and healthy upbringing should definitely reproduce. Just my opinion :smile:
Reply 16
I thin such women are damaging to society as most countries in Europe have negative birth rates already so such women would only exacerbate the problem.
Each to their own but I don't want anything to do with such girls. And in the long run, I'm only interested in women who would like to have three kids or more.
Reply 17
Original post by teriaki
I thin such women are damaging to society as most countries in Europe have negative birth rates already so such women would only exacerbate the problem.

What's wrong with a negative birth rate?

Don't you think the world is over populated?
Reply 18
I'm too much of a bitch to pro-create.
Looks like I'm screwed relationship-wise.
Reply 19
Original post by No Man
What's wrong with a negative birth rate?

Don't you think the world is over populated?

Many places are overpopulated but in Europe its the other way around. Societies are aging which places huge burdens on the state to support the old and if there aren't young people to pay taxes and work in the economy, after a while there won't be much of a country left.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending