The Student Room Group

Punishing your children......

Watch this:

I am interested to hear people's views on this video and issue, some people may have strong feelings against this (it's expected), but regardless it is important to hear both sides of this topic

Do you think disciplining your child is the right thing to do? Or do you think this is too excessive?

I find it interesting how one person's idea of disciplining your child can be completely opposite to some one else's.

Personally, I find this hard to watch, I believe in punishing my children...but not like this, I would probably give them the odd smack once or twice...but this women takes it to a whole new level.

Furthermore, the women seems to have adopted this child...which makes this much more worse...
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

OMG that woman is fu*cked up. This is way too excessive, her methods are vile - its like torture!
Reply 2
What in the hell...
Reply 3
WTF! poor little child :frown:
Thats ****ing abuse. And thats coming from someone who condones smacking their children. Children need guidance and firmness when required but compassion. This bitch is just ****ing enjoying it.
I hope that slut gets shanked in the neck.
Reply 6
:colonhash: I got worse - pain wise.

But the cold shower was a bit much. She definitely has issues. But so did my mum :colonhash:
Reply 7
I think a lot of sadists have children solely to 'punish' them.

That woman needs help.
Reply 8
Original post by Yawn11
:colonhash: I got worse - pain wise.

But the cold shower was a bit much. She definitely has issues. But so did my mum :colonhash:

:console:
Reply 9
I'd rather that than to have got ****ed up by my mum with a rolling pin...
I was half expecting "WHERE IS THE REBEL BASE!"

That woman has serious issues. I mean, that's when the camera was there. Christ almighty.
Original post by dd4483
I think a lot of sadists have children solely to 'punish' them.

That woman needs help.

A lot of sadists don't carry their preferences over to their kids. The vast majority, I would guess.
Reply 12
That video is appalling. Surely she is comitting a criminal offense in her country (the US?)? That is child abuse, plain and simple.

Punishment is a sadist's game.
Reply 13
I would so spit that hot sauce at her... that's abuse! I was seriously crying while watchin this... she obviously fails at parenting... poor little guy will probably remember this forever - if not, he'll have it on the internet... :/
Reply 14
Hot sauce and a cold shower? That is not punishment, that is torture.

I'd understand a good smack or two, as the sting only lasts for so long. A good smackin never did me any harm (Then again, i was rarely smacked as i was a good boy. Can't say the same for my sister :wink: ). Stubborn kids deserve punishment, but nothing like what is shown in the video.
Reply 15
Id love to put hot sauce in her mouth, and by hot sauce, I mean about 250 degrees :angry:!
Reply 16
Oh my God, that's not disciplining a child, that's terrorising it.
I'm sorry, but from that she just looks like a bully through and through.

(does anyone know what this whole pulling cards thing is about?)
(edited 13 years ago)
Jessica K? Beagley

4859 Kupreanof St

Anchorage, AK 99507-1012

(907) 522-1499

Thanks to the internet detectives.
Reply 18
Original post by Mm_Minty
Oh my God, that's not disciplining a child, that's terrorising it.
I'm sorry, but from that she just looks like a bully through and through.

(does anyone know what this whole pulling cards thing is about?)

Not entirley sure but my best bet is that the card thing is prolly a system in the child's school where they get "cards" if they behave badly.

Kind of like red and yellow cards in a football match.
(edited 13 years ago)
sh*t boy...
I'm gonna watch my back when I'm walking down the street, just in case that crazy muhf*ckin lady bitch tries to pour hot sauce down my mouth...

seriously.
EPIC parenting fail.
she needs to get hanged.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending