The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
American girls are hot :coma:
Yet I find it's those type of girls who are never single/always attract guys. There seems to be some discrepancy between what guys say they like and what they actually go for.
You should have put "white british common girls" as the title because it's like saying all white british girls are slags

its also like saying all muslims are terrorists, lol
Reply 143
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Compared to the mountains in the rest of the world, Scotland's (or cotland, if the quote is to be believed :lol:) mountains are like hills. Still too high and steep for a lazy sod like me to climb though. :lol: I know that Scotland does actually have real mountains btw, I was just making a comparison.

Aren't you from England where in comparison to Scotland, your mountains are hills? :lol:
Not all British chicks are White. I've seen a far few British Indian girls who manage to party/have a good time/drink/wear nice clothes and they don't come under these slaggy stereotypes.
Reply 145
Original post by Jimbo1234
Pictures say many things about you, from simple things such as how you dress, to parts of your personality due to what type of picture you feel comfortable putting up on a forum. :rolleyes:
Either way, your pictures show that you clearly fall under into parts labelled by the OP.

Not really, because if you asked I would say "oh they're just from when me and my friend were dressing up and messing about"

And pictures don't show my personality, and from what I write on a forum you can't know my personality.

And I clearly don't fall under parts the OP has labelled.
Sometimes,just sometimes I wonder if shariah law isn't such a bad thing, when I have had various arguments with feminists , and the muslim lads are nodding in agreement or when I talk about shooting drug dealers and the muslim lads agree with that as well . I also wonder if us on the right, have more in common with the muslims than we think and that my statement to fight in the trenches to defend israel , is rather rash. This tends to happen when I hear some silly drunken sluts screaming sexual comments as I jog to work in the morning.
Reply 147
'A couple' of things? :erm:
This thread is absolutely hilarious. Have you not seen the type of guys out there too?! They're 10x chavvier than most of the girls out. It's not a problem with British girls, there's a problem with chavs in general in this country.

There are many girls like the ones described in that awful, misogynistic list...but maybe the OP should look for girls in places other than clubs or in town? There are just as many decent girls as there are decent guys. If I went out with the kind of guys you generally meet in town, then I'd be stuck with loud, crass, undignified, sleezy and unintelligent neanderthals.

The difference is though, if a guy sees a girl like the ones OP is on about, you can think "what a ****/slag/whatever', and move on. If a girl sees the male equivalent, you get your arse grabbed, grinded on and shouted at. You think you guys have it hard? At least if a girl is mean or stuck up, she'll leave you alone...

You get +rep for three days in a row now. I haven't laughed so hard today (been a slow day), so you sir are in for a +rep explosion. :p:
Original post by HEJ92
Not really, because if you asked I would say "oh they're just from when me and my friend were dressing up and messing about"

And pictures don't show my personality, and from what I write on a forum you can't know my personality.

And I clearly don't fall under parts the OP has labelled.

Find me the shy girl who wears very little.
Find me the insecure girl who does not wear loads of make up or is fat.

Your appearance says many things about you as a person and anyone with the slightest bit of life experience would tell you this. On the visual points OP mentioned, your pictures show that you fit many perfectly......even if you were just "messing about".:rolleyes:
Did you get rejected in a club or something? Sounds like you're describing the typical female clubber... traits which are not exactly exclusive to British girls. School, Sixth Form, College, Uni and every day life I rarely see the type of girl you're describing. The only time I do is on a night out.
Reply 152
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 153
Original post by Jimbo1234
Find me the shy girl who wears very little.
Find me the insecure girl who does not wear loads of make up or is fat.

Your appearance says many things about you as a person and anyone with the slightest bit of life experience would tell you this. On the visual points OP mentioned, your pictures show that you fit many perfectly......even if you were just "messing about".:rolleyes:

So you're going to stereotype people and assume everyone has to fall into one of your twisted categories?

My appearance says nothing about me as a person thanks. I know that because I can see what I look like in pictures and can honestly say it doesn't reflect me in the slightest.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
Original post by HEJ92
So you're going to stereotype people and assume everyone has to fall into one of your twisted categories?

My appearance says nothing about me as a person thanks. I know that because I can see what I look like in pictures and can honestly say it doesn't reflect me in the slightest.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

No, I wait until I have something to go by eg. pictures.......:rolleyes:
Appearance says many things about a person as I have previously shown and explained, just sayinh " No 'cause" is not a valid reason sadly :redface:.
Even the choice of pictures you choose to share says a lot about you as a person as well, even if they " don't reflect you in the slightest.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 155
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

OMG every single thing u just said is actually bloody true!!! they all look the same to me too, which is very boring indeed!
I got the household chores comment from the article you linked.

You appear to be quoting a survey from 2004 which says that 15 and 16 year old girls had finally overtaken 15 and 16 year old boys in terms of binge drinking as proof of a generalisation about British women. All that shows is that the boys are hardly far behind and apparently held on to the title previously. British men binge drink a lot more than British women so you've slightly shot yourself in the foot there ( http://www.ias.org.uk/resources/factsheets/binge_drinking.pdf ).

Also, British men may well be fatter than British ladies. In the UK "between 6 and 7 out of 10 men have a BMI >25 and so are overweight or obese" whereas "between 5 and 6 out of 10 women have a BMI >25 and so are oveweight or obese". http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Obesity-and-Overweight.htm

Teen pregnancy may well be as a result of certain morals. Some girls may not believe in abortion. Also, someone must have been getting these teenage girls pregnant and therefore ought to share equal "blame".

Look, I can point to articles that state that one in ten British men have at some point paid for sex ( http://www.newstatesman.com/200601230006 ) and
"at least 47,000 adult women are raped every year in the UK" according to the British Crime Survey 2001 ( http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/bcs1.html ), but I'm not using this information to make horrific generalisations about British men.

Please, troll somewhere else.
My point is that British women should not be targetted by British men, as they have been in this thread, when they are not free from fault themselves. I also don't agree that a 'large proportion' of British women act in this way, and think that the numbers of those who do are at least matched by men who also act that way.

Sharing the 'blame' for teenage pregnancy is exactly how it should work. It's how biology works. A girl can't get pregnant on her own.

Quite frankly, you can complain about British women all you like, but if you can't explain why British men deserve better, you don't have a leg to stand on to begin with. I'm off now. Good night.
Probably because british girls don't like you either? :s-smilie:
Original post by Alt__x
You actually just described 95% of british girls, myself included. Well done :smile:

Let's do a quicky somewhere, someday.:pierre: Sluttish girl. I still want you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending