The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and I kissed a 14 year old girl.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lechaton-x
Put it behind you, it was just a bit of harmless fun!

....however, if you got her pregnant, THEN you'd be in a bit of a pickle.

Rather than putting it behind him he could stop the pregnancy thing by putting it in her behind!
Original post by G8D
It's not me. And yes I know it's illegal.
I do own a copy of the Sexual Offences act :wink:

sorryyyy my bad didnt see the 'i know' at the beginning :facepalm:
glad to know you have your own copy tho :biggrin: where can i get mine? :wink:
well played lad. after all, every hole's a goal.
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I went to a party last night with friends. I had become pretty drunk and I got with another girl who I met there which was fine. I found out the next morning that she was actually 14 years old; thankfully we went no further than a pull.

Should I feel bad over it? I didn't know her age and she looked older, plus I was pretty drunk. What you think?

Original post by soutioirsim
Was she hot?

Original post by lonely14
Naah don't worry. No harm done, so just put it behind.

]If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

Look at it from this point of view

if you had a 14 year old daughter/sister and she went out on a night out and a 17 year old lad kissed her, would you be happy about it?

Put it this way i would have something to say if a 17 year old kissed my 14 year old sister!
Reply 44
My sister's boyfriend is 17 and she's 14 and I find that pretty disturbing. :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by RAPSTER
]If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

if you had a 14 year old daughter/sister and she went out on a night out and a 17 year old lad kissed her, would you be happy about it?

Put it this way i would have something to say if a 17 year old kissed my 14 year old sister!

Stop being so melodramatic.

Didn’t you read that the guy was drunk and he is actually sorry about it. :curious:

Good thing is that they didn’t go any further than that.
Reply 46
My friend is 20 and he was dating a 13... and they were together for a year and a half and then she dumped him for his best friend who's also 20...
ah, kids.. :biggrin:
L.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.D

:yy:
Reply 48
Original post by RAPSTER
If you didn't know she was 14 then its not really your fault?

But

Are you suggesting that the only way to solve a solution like this is to ID people before you kiss them? :s-smilie:

I'd be a bit unhappy if my 14yo daughter or sister was going to parties where people were drinking.
Reply 49
That's nothing, I once scored with a girl 10 years younger than me.
OP don't worry. Just don't meet up with her again or whatever. It was only a kiss.
Original post by Torrchy
My friend is 20 and he was dating a 13... and they were together for a year and a half and then she dumped him for his best friend who's also 20...
ah, kids.. :biggrin:

:lolwut:

?????
Reply 52
Original post by sarahthegemini

?????

I know... and the guy's known for "liking" girls in that age group, he even admits it...
Some people are just plain weird...
My boyfriend was 17 and I was 14 when we started going out.

We're still together over 3 and a half years later. Though looking back it probably did look a bit odd.
Reply 54
Original post by Torrchy
I know... and the guy's known for "liking" girls in that age group, he even admits it...
Some people are just plain weird...

I don't think you would call him weird.........

:rolleyes:
If you only kissed her whats the big deal?
Reply 56
Lol the same happen to me when I was 14 ahah. Oh well, u were drunk
Reply 57
dude you were drunk and your sorry....
Reply 58
Original post by lonely14
Stop being so melodramatic.
Didn’t you read that the guy was drunk and he is actually sorry about it. :curious:

Good thing is that they didn’t go any further than that.

Yes he was drunk........?....so you'd be happy that a 17 year old lad kissed your 14 year old sister/daughter.....

Original post by Alexr115
Are you suggesting that the only way to solve a solution like this is to ID people before you kiss them? :s-smilie:I'd be a bit unhappy if my 14yo daughter or sister was going to parties where people were drinking.

NO.....to be fair most 14 year olds look way older than their age so on this part its not his fault
Reply 59
Don't drink and it won't happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending