The Student Room Group

how do i log onto track

okk my ref was approved my tutors at college and sent to ucas on friday how can i get onto track i have been on ucas god knows how many times.... when i went onto track types the id number.. username password etc it said invalid log in :/ and my friend who application was sent on the sme day already have a confirmation letter from the uni that said we recieved ur application etc and i aint :frown:
Reply 1
What does it say in Apply? If it is something like "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." then you should be able to log into Track. Use your Personal ID from Apply (without the dashes) and the password is the same.

If you have received your university acknowledgement, sometimes they quoted your Personal ID when they send you the email, so use this to log in (as sometimes, your Personal ID get changed). :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Dhanoo
What does it say in Apply? If it is something like "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." then you should be able to log into Track. Use your Personal ID from Apply (without the dashes) and the password is the same.

If you have received your university acknowledgement, sometimes they quoted your Personal ID when they send you the email, so use this to log in (as sometimes, your Personal ID get changed). :wink:

Yes it says "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." i tried that. I tried logging onto track with the ID and username aswell as the password still says invalid log in :frown:

I still have not recieved university acknowledgement from none of the unis i applied too where as my mate did the next day :frown:

Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by hassom
Yes it says "Your application has been processed by UCAS. We will send ..." i tried that. I tried logging onto track with the ID and username aswell as the password still says invalid log in :frown:

I still have not recieved university acknowledgement from none of the unis i applied too where as my mate did the next day :frown:

Thanks

It may takes up to days for UCAS to actually send your application to universities (they might not work during weekends I don't know). Give it a few more hours, if not, just call UCAS. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Dhanoo
It may takes up to days for UCAS to actually send your application to universities (they might not work during weekends I don't know). Give it a few more hours, if not, just call UCAS. :smile:

yayyyyy i logged onto ucas track :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hassom
yayyyyy i logged onto ucas track :smile:

Great! Let the waiting game begin! :colone:
Reply 6
Original post by Dhanoo
Great! Let the waiting game begin! :colone:

yeeeep :frown: how will i get offers or rejections? thru post of thru ucas track?
Reply 7
You will be notified if you have got offers/rejections through UCAS track (you'll get an email saying "UCAS Application Status Notification"), under "decision" either conditional/unconditional or unsuccessful. You will also get your offer letter through post (sometimes you may got it before UCAS track gets updated), not sure about rejection though.
Reply 8
Original post by Dhanoo
You will be notified if you have got offers/rejections through UCAS track (you'll get an email saying "UCAS Application Status Notification"), under "decision" either conditional/unconditional or unsuccessful. You will also get your offer letter through post (sometimes you may got it before UCAS track gets updated), not sure about rejection though.

O ok then do u knw how long it take for unis to get bk to u with a answer?
Reply 9
Original post by hassom
O ok then do u knw how long it take for unis to get bk to u with a answer?

You will never know. :wink: Read HERE

You may want to check THIS out often to see which uni has started giving out offers for your course.
Reply 10
nothing about building surveying :frown: and yeeeees i read "UCAS Applications 2011 **Look in Here First**" be4 i sent off my application :smile: but the second link nothing about my course
Reply 11
That's the excitement you get for waiting. :biggrin: You won't know when you'll hear from your uni choices until UCAS track gets updated. But for most people, you should hear back from at least one of your choices within a month. (though it may be possible you'll hear only after the 15th Jan deadline).

Good luck.
Reply 12
Original post by Dhanoo
That's the excitement you get for waiting. :biggrin: You won't know when you'll hear from your uni choices until UCAS track gets updated. But for most people, you should hear back from at least one of your choices within a month. (though it may be possible you'll hear only after the 15th Jan deadline).

Good luck.

yeee thanks mate :smile: good luck 2
Reply 13
poooow! just got e email from UWE with a username and password :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending