The Student Room Group

The big wikileaks thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RyanT
Prescott?

Edit: I just found out who the inappropiate royal is!

The Prince

Would The Guardian actually refuse to disclose his name if it was Prescott? Wasn't his affair well documented by the press?

My money was on Prince Charles.
Reply 181
Original post by goewyn
Bah, whether or not I agree, if little girls were 'doing' international politics the world would be a much better place.

I hate when Girls say this stuff...

No, if girls took a more active role in politics the world wouldn't be a better place. It would be the same. I mean, you just have to look at these leaks and see what Condalezza Rice AND Hilary Clinton have done to worsen relations and international standings for the US. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean your anymore capable or any less stupid than men. It would be the same.
Reply 182
Original post by Gontak
No, if girls took a more active role in politics the world wouldn't be a better place. It would be the same. I mean, you just have to look at these leaks and see what Condalezza Rice AND Hilary Clinton have done to worsen relations and international standings for the US. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean your anymore capable or any less stupid than men. It would be the same.

Annoying when women demand more role in politics in the name of equality.

Well equality would dictate that someone gets a job because they are good at it regardless of their gender; so wanting more women in politics kinda defeats the point? no it rapes the point.
Original post by RyanT
These secret service attacks against Julian sums up what they're up to imo.

Any sources for these secret service attacks and allegations? This is of course bearing in mind that more than just the US government would like to see the guy locked up.
Reply 184
Original post by Gontak

I'm not sure when little girls comes to mean gun toting crazed hicks, but you know, take it however you want :confused:

If you had a look at the context, I was criticising a comment that indicated if one is young and female then one's commentary on global politics was no longer valid. Which may be true enough, but certainly no less valid than arrogant little boys :tongue:

Just because you have a scrotum doesn't mean your opinions have more weight (even if the egos occaisonally do?)
Reply 185
Original post by DarkWhite
Any sources for these secret service attacks and allegations? This is of course bearing in mind that more than just the US government would like to see the guy locked up.

Google for Swedish rape case Julian Assange...:rolleyes:
Any more leaks today? :teeth:
Reply 187

Any leaks for today?
Reply 188
Original post by goewyn
I'm not sure when little girls comes to mean gun toting crazed hicks, but you know, take it however you want :confused:

If you had a look at the context, I was criticising a comment that indicated if one is young and female then one's commentary on global politics was no longer valid. Which may be true enough, but certainly no less valid than arrogant little boys :tongue:

Just because you have a scrotum doesn't mean your opinions have more weight (even if the egos occaisonally do?)

I think you need to read what you wrote. You implied that if more women became involved in politics the world would be a much better place. I was replying to that silly notion rather than the one which you were quoting and responding to.
Reply 189
Original post by goewyn
There are many different ways to warmonger... We're forgetting here how often it was the US providing arms and funding to various sides of conflicts in the Middle East.They're not always going to do an Iraq and burst in with their own guns blazing. In fact, it was pretty much proven that doing that is a much more expensive option than behind the scenes work.

One of the most stupid things I have read on this site. Apparently America spent trillions of dollars and thousands of lives in Iraq to keep the area unstable....

Despite the fact that the Iranian regime's most hated enemy was Saddam Hussein and both would have given anything to wipe the other from the face of the Earth. (Couple that with the Iranian nuclear programme and the arms race that would be taking place right now between the two regimes.)

What an excellent analysis.
Original post by callum9999
Clearly not everyone is as small minded as you are, and look for more in partnerships/friendships etc. than just ensuring you have the same religion. Both counties being Islamic doesn't mean they have to get along great no matter not. I'm personally glad to see Saudi Arabia has some basic principles and isn't completely blinded by religion. There's nothing wrong with Islamic countries uniting, but it should be for a good reason and not just because they are Islamic.

And it's not just Saudi Arabia - it's pretty much all major Arab countries calling for Iran to be brought under control. From what I've seen so far, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain have all expressed their concerns about Iran being an "evil" country that needs to be stopped, even by military if necessary.

If America is running the UN, why does it need to spy on it? Surely they would know what's happening if they are in charge?

HAHAHA Saudi Arabia have basic principles....Dude heres a country i which every bit on personal freedom is limited. You wear shorts u get arrested... A women walks out of her house without a man she gets arrested...U steal u get ur hands cut off...U cant wear anything except a black veil...The only education u get is Hard core Wahabi radical islam , this i mean is what most Saudis get. The country is an american satellite a puppet state. Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? I have trust me its the last place on Earth u wanna be. The Saudi king is nothing but a hypocrite.

Regarding why America needs to spy on it well simple u want things to stay the way they are.United States is the largest contributor to the united nations that surely makes it in one of the strongest position to lobby it around..
Reply 191
I don't really understand this wikileaks thing at all?

Can someone please explain it to me in simple terms, as though you were explaining it to a 10 year old kid...

how did wikileaks get hold of all of this information?
why are they releasing it now? and why isn't the government stopping them?
why is it such a big deal?

quote me also, thx.
WOW Saudi sucks american dick big time!!!
Reply 193
Original post by sahil112

A bit like the rest of the world then?
Original post by 4TSR
A bit like the rest of the world then?

yh guess so, must be like a big orgy for the USA, every1 needs to remove thier mouth from americas dick
Reply 195
Original post by Ninat
I don't really understand this wikileaks thing at all?

Can someone please explain it to me in simple terms, as though you were explaining it to a 10 year old kid...

how did wikileaks get hold of all of this information?
why are they releasing it now? and why isn't the government stopping them?
why is it such a big deal?

quote me also, thx.

Someone in the USA army downloaded them and got hold of them
Because they gotten hold off now
it shows what various countries say and do behind each others backs. Like the USA has been spying on UN diplomats and British MPs

Some less serious issues as well like members of the royal family behaving inappropriately etc
Reply 196
yh guess so, must be like a big orgy for the USA, every1 needs to remove thier mouth from americas dick

Wow, and here is me thinking Islam is a religion of good manners... nice language, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Original post by 4TSR
Wow, and here is me thinking Islam is a religion of good manners... nice language, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

i am not going to lie my deen is not very strong but i can be a nice person with good manners :smile:
and my mum has nuthing to do with this -_-

The saudis have been sucking foreign imperial power dicks since the creation of the state, in fact it's what they did to create their state. They need to continue sucking foreign dick in order to survive. But sucking dick - which the average Saudi male is an expert in - is not enough, it is backed by oil, and when that runs out, so will Saudi's luck. The whole country is basically a temporary business enterprise by a family who will jump ship when the oil starts to run dry, and leave it to the Wahhabis, who they have been using to control the population to prevent them from demanding their rights. Once the Wahhabis rule, it will be exactly like Taleban era Afghanistan.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
The saudis have been sucking foreign imperial power dicks since the creation of the state, in fact it's what they did to create their state. They need to continue sucking foreign dick in order to survive. But sucking dick - which the average Saudi male is an expert in - is not enough, it is backed by oil, and when that runs out, so will Saudi's luck. The whole country is basically a temporary business enterprise by a family who will jump ship when the oil starts to run dry, and leave it to the Wahhabis, who they have been using to control the population to prevent them from demanding their rights. Once the Wahhabis rule, it will be exactly like Taleban era Afghanistan.

guess bad luck for saudi when their oil runs out lol

Quick Reply

Latest