The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands?

Would you mind if one of them would touch you?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

its disgusting!
If they did, it's highly unlikely I would ever know, so nothing to go all ''ewww, how disgusting that would be'' about :bebored:
Reply 3
As long as it had been very clean..
Reply 4
It's disgusting, and I personally always wash my hands, but half the guys you see in a public toilet fail to do so and just walk out.
Reply 5
It's disgusting, but I wouldn't exactly know if I had been in contact with one would I? Given the choice, though, I'd rather he washed his hands first!
Reply 6
It's disgusting.

And I see a lot of people who don't wash their hands. :s-smilie:
People who don't wash their hands disgust me.
Reply 8
Original post by Einheri
It's disgusting, and I personally always wash my hands, but half the guys you see in a public toilet fail to do so and just walk out.

Are you seriously insinuating that you cannot use a toilet without pissing on your hands?:confused:
Reply 9
It's horrible and bad hygiene. Wash their hands after please!
Grosssss.... just wash them, it takes 30 seconds
At least they've only touched skin, I suppose.
Reply 12
I just wash my penis in the morning and i'm good for the day.
Yuck
Reply 15
I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?
Reply 16
Original post by newg
I honestly don't see the problem?

If I go for a ****, of course I wash my hands, but If I'm pissing, all I'm touching is my penis, and guees what? my penis is clean thank you. exactly WHY is it unhygenic?

I'll wash my hands if they're dirty or I've touched something grubby, but, my penis is as clean and fragrant as the rest of me, and i don't wash my hands after touching my face or scratching my arm , so why is the penis any different?

Well said.

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!
I avoid shaking people's hands for this reason. When I leave the ladies I hold the door handle with tissue but it's a pity I cant do that with every door so I guess it defeats the purpose.

Girls who don't wash their hands also annoy me.
I keep my whole body clean, so there's no need to go to extra lengths to clean my hands if I touch parts of my body.
Reply 19
It's disgusting, but obviously there's no way of knowing beforehand :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending