The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?!master?!mini?!

Droid incredible back is sexxxxxxay.

thats a grim back mate. tbh my dhd back is no better, htc really need better designers. yep, I get why they need a huge cover for the sim slot and micro sd (for the antenna) but couldnt the have moved **** round so the battery is there too. having a stupid not easily openable cover for the battery is very annoying, especially when theres no reset button and you try beta kernels.
Original post by + polarity -
Really?

What does the Desire add, that makes it better than the Hero? I mean... what good is a faster processor etc., really?

It means it's better and thus I am better for having one :proud:

It's like why settle for an ok blonde when there is a much better, hotter blonde you can have? And how can you feel better than the guy with the latter when you have the former?
Original post by Broderss

It means it's better and thus I am better for having one :proud:

It's like why settle for an ok blonde when there is a much better, hotter blonde you can have? And how can you feel better than the guy with the latter when you have the former?

You have provided nothing concrete. :pierre: I don't even like blondes. :haughty:

Really?

What does the Desire add, that makes it better than the Hero? I mean... what good is a faster processor etc., really?

Lol your Hero has a resolution of a 16bit Genesis. Apart from that I'd say the benefit diminish if you start using custom roms.
You have provided nothing concrete. :pierre: I don't even like blondes. :haughty:

everyone likes blondes :hmmm:

but really there isn't much difference. there is if you want to be pedantic, but in real terms they're insignificant. the Desire does look pretty hot though.
Original post by yoyo462001
Lol your Hero has a resolution of a 16bit Genesis. Apart from that I'd say the benefit diminish if you start using custom roms.

OH SNAP!l

Hey, do you know how good it felt to go from QVGA to HVGA (which my Palm T3 also had :rip:)?

Exactly :smug:

everyone likes blondes :hmmm:

but really there isn't much difference. there is if you want to be pedantic, but in real terms they're insignificant. the Desire does look pretty hot though.

eehhhh I don't see the appeal :tongue:

Not that it's the hair colour that immediate repulses me or anything... :erm: I just don't recall ever being attracted to a blonde, not that anything would have come of it. :colonhash:

In real terms I saved money mother****er! :ahee:
Hey, do you know how good it felt to go from QVGA to HVGA (which my Palm T3 also had :rip:)?

Exactly :smug:

eehhhh I don't see the appeal :tongue:

Not that it's the hair colour that immediate repulses me or anything... :erm: I just don't recall ever being attracted to a blonde, not that anything would have come of it. :colonhash:

In real terms I saved money mother****er! :ahee:

:fyi: my Desire in total, including the handset and a 2 year contract and cashback, cost £360.

:cool:
:fyi: my Desire in total, including the handset and a 2 year contract and cashback, cost £360.

:cool:

Wait wut? Is that the DHD or just the normal Desire?
Original post by itsmyname
Wait wut? Is that the DHD or just the normal Desire?

normal desire
Turns out I'll have to wait till the 20th to get my DHD :cry: prices at T-mobile was 35@month with £160 upfront on an 18 month contract.
Screw u rich people :tongue:

Turns out I'll have to wait till the 20th to get my DHD :cry: prices at T-mobile was 35@month with £160 upfront on an 18 month contract.

20th? Tried 3? I just went round all the phone shops till i found somewhere with one in stock...
Original post by rorydaredking
20th? Tried 3? I just went round all the phone shops till i found somewhere with one in stock...

my dad tried to get one from three....

they wouldn't sell it to him for less than £40.

For £35 they wanted £99 upfront :colonhash:
normal desire

I got my desire at £240 for 24 months. :smile: works out at £10 a month :biggrin: on three
I got my desire at £240 for 24 months. :smile: works out at £10 a month :biggrin: on three

Yeah mine's 10 a month but on t-mobile, how much did you pay for your handset? :holmes:

Yeah but 3 only do 24 month on that phone. To be honest they gave me a great deal, 35 and offered me £60 upfront some to pay off my contract. I'm with Virgin Mobile so I'm going to wait till they get them on the 20th.
Yeah mine's 10 a month but on t-mobile, how much did you pay for your handset? :holmes:

nothing :biggrin:
nothing :biggrin:

:unimpressed:

Latest

Trending

Trending