The Student Room Group

21 and only made out with 3 girls

how **** is that? none of them were girlfriends either. what is the average amount at my age to have kissed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i don't think there is an average, just get out more and meet new people, you'll be fine :smile:
How many girls have you attempted to make out with?
Reply 3
why is that a bad thing?
Reply 4
Be happy! At least you got 3 divine things. There are people like me who have turned 20 and are still virgin :'(
Original post by amydee:)
i don't think there is an average, just get out more and meet new people, you'll be fine :smile:

Just cause there is no data collected doesnt mean there isnt a mean average
:kissing2:

better?
Reply 7
3 more than me. who cares?
Reply 8
have you slept with any?
3 at 21 isnt too bad, i know someone at 23 who hasnt kissed a girl and a few at 19
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
So what?! No one cares, you'll find someone soon enough, it doesn't make you more of a man if you have a million kisses, clearly they meant nothing. Just get on with your life and don't fret about trivial things like this. I've only had two gf's and kissed them, but that was all the way back in year 9 and now im 18 and haven't kissed a girl since. No worries.
You've kissed 3 more than me haha.
Reply 11
I think that says you have standards
Original post by Stasiaxx
I think that says you have standards

Yeah.............Naaaaaaaaat! That is the biggest crock of shi* i've ever heard...!

No offence like!

:wink:

Hey don't worry about it..... It could be worse - You could be a Lib-Dem...........
Really wouldn't worry pal, everyone's different :smile:
Reply 14
Doesn't matter.
Whatever.
Reply 16
Is this bad? I don't get it...
Original post by SamiFFXIII
So what?! No one cares, you'll find someone soon enough, it doesn't make you more of a man if you have a million kisses, clearly they meant nothing. Just get on with your life and don't fret about trivial things like this. I've only had two gf's and kissed them, but that was all the way back in year 9 and now im 18 and haven't kissed a girl since. No worries.

That.
Reply 18
Original post by DanCarter93
You've kissed 3 more than me haha.

LooooL !
Reply 19
By TSR standards you're a pimp.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending