The Student Room Group

What do girls like for Christmas?

So my friend decided it would be a good idea to do secret santa this year... I picked out a girl and I have no idea what to get her. I know her fairly well, but I really don't have a clue what she would like. What do girls like for Christmas? Any gift ideas? Max spending limit: £15

Cheers :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Wine.

EDIT: I see you're only 16... Well, if you can get hold of a decent bottle of wine...
Reply 2
your penis?

wrap it up in wrapping paper, tie a bow round it, then do a little striptease?

shows you've got balls

in more ways than one
Reply 3
Original post by Scubar
your penis?

wrap it up in wrapping paper, tie a bow round it, then do a little striptease?

shows you've got balls

in more ways than one

I shown her my penis once by accident, she wasn't into it. But that's another story.

Any serious suggestions?
Don't get her bath stuff.
Jewellery?
Reply 7
(edited 13 years ago)
Dick in a box.
Reply 9
ooh I am doing this with my friends too, and our spending limit is fifteen too :biggrin:
how about - jewellery, bath stuff from Lush, fluffy slipper socks, hair slides, sweets/choccie (not if she is on a diet haha), vouchers for places like vue cinema/topshop/newlook/hmv/waterstones/boots, nail polishes, alcohol (how old are you?), stationary from paperchase, money-bank, posters etc
Depends what she likes =P We did a secret santa one year and I got the most amazing pikachu slippers ever and a pirateology calendar :love: I gave the girl I had some anime she really liked and she was over the moon :dontknow: You must have some sort of idea of her hobbies or interests. If you're really desparate you could always cop out and go for a fancy hot chocolate set or whatever- just be careful if you decide on perfume/ jewellery or something, because girls tend to have specific tastes and she wont neccesarily like what you get her.
they like jewellery..try topshop for cute earings within your budget :smile:
PENIS!

EDIT: Penis in a bow tie.
not bath stuff or like makeup kits coz thats just a mistake waiting to happen :P erm, try like a really pretty bracelet or some other form of jewellery? if you dont wanna get that then ermm...try like a pretty scarf or something like that. if you know the girl and like what type of music she'd like, like for example, if she was into a specific band, you could try getting cds/dvds or like merchandise? :smile:
Reply 14
uh.. depends on the type of girl?
Best gifts I've got from a Secret Santa were amazing slippers, some ear muffs and gloves, or about three years' worth of chocolate
Reply 16
Original post by lukas1051
I shown her my penis once by accident, she wasn't into it. But that's another story.

Any serious suggestions?

yeah, right, by accident

just give her the £15?

tesco value £15 challenge?

visit her in her room on some pretence, but whilst your there, spy round, see what she likes, and get her something based on that

but stick with the penis idea, think it's a winner
Reply 17
I'm buying my woman a hamster :') Her's died a year or so ago and she always tells me how much she misses it, so I thought why not. Bought her a few clothes as well just to keep her happy incase she wants to take it back as well :L
Reply 18
Original post by RollerBall
Dick in a box.

if he's gonna do that, needs to do the song to go with it
Reply 19
Original post by lukas1051

Any serious suggestions?

Oh do tell. :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending