The Student Room Group

What do you guys think....?

plz make anonymously as i know people on here!!

this is about this guy I was seeing.
I found out he knew this girl who is one of my enemies. so I confronted him just asked why he talked to her as she's a complete bi*ch. He said that he’s talked to her a couple of times and he don’t really know her. She was then gone from his face book. I created a new face book account and added all my old friends on my new account. the box came up on people you may know, and that girl popped up(my enemy) and it said she had so many friends in common with me, so I checked who they was and HE was one of her friends. So he's clearly blocked me from seeing her on my old face book or something? as its kind of odd that on my old profile she isn’t his friend. but on my new profile she is? seriously what do you think is up with this dude?
errmm this dude sounds lyk a d*** to me and he is fcking ur enemy
Reply 2
More importantly what is up with you? You created an entire new facebook profile to spy on this guy, and before that you got angry at him for talking to someone you dont like :s-smilie:. Get over it.
Reply 3
Grow up.
Reply 4
^ nice sig lol
Reply 5
Original post by bdcoll
More importantly what is up with you? You created an entire new facebook profile to spy on this guy, and before that you got angry at him for talking to someone you dont like :s-smilie:. Get over it.

no i just created a new profile as i was going to delete my old one. i had all my friends on my new one from my old one
Reply 6
Yeah, I agree. You're being very controlling, and I'm sure he wont like being so compressed. Lay off a bit, you're only his girlfriend. That title doesn't give you ruling over who he's mates with, nor who he can talk to, nor who he can add on Facebook.
Just because you and her don't see eye-to-eye, doesn't mean your boyfriend and her wont. He may find he has many things in common with her. And may want to continue talking to her, and that, for obvious reasons, isn't your place to control over.
I'm seeing a lot of crazy bitches on TSR...and I'm kinda concerned about the young women of today.

Tbh, if I was the guy, I would've cockslapped you for: 1) stalking me and spying on who I'm friends with on FB, 2) for questioning me about being friends with her. She's your enemy not his.
Trust is something vital in a relationship...Something that you obviously dont know.
Reply 9
You sound crazy. It's Facebook, not marriage. Additionally she probably blocked your original account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending