The Student Room Group

How long after you broke up did you get poontang again?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alt__x
Well I ended my last relationship at the start of August, we'd been together about 6 months. It took about three days to get over him, and by the end of August, I really really liked someone else. At the start of September I had my first ONS since breaking up with him, with more than one guy, one of them being his best friend.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, he'd cheated on me on several occasions. So he deserved it.

Threesome?
Reply 21
Original post by infernalcradle
given that you are calling it "poontang"...

I assume you are another TSR virgin who has never been with a girl, nor understands the complexities of a serious relationship

Ok :lolwut:

Just to inform you I just came out of a very serious 3.5year relationship. That is why I am curious to see how long it took people to move on.

I used the word "poontang" because it makes me laugh and laughing is what I need after what happened, so sorry for not conforming to your strict TSR grammar.
Reply 22
Original post by Alt__x
no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night :biggrin:

Wow. You have no dignity.
Reply 23
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
about a week, back to my old flingy way :p: For proper relationships, about 5 months
Reply 26
Original post by Alt__x
Wow, amazing how much neg rep i am getting just for telling the truth. Atleast I can admit I'm a slut.

Haters gonna hate :biggrin:

Welcome to life lol. People are scared of a girl who knows what she wants.

Original post by Yawn11
10mins, BB messaging really sped things up.

Powerball rebound! Oh and that was not a bad thing :wink: try a bb and a bike for speedy recovery.
Reply 27
Original post by Alt__x
Well I ended my last relationship at the start of August, we'd been together about 6 months. It took about three days to get over him, and by the end of August, I really really liked someone else. At the start of September I had my first ONS since breaking up with him, with more than one guy, one of them being his best friend.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, he'd cheated on me on several occasions. So he deserved it.

Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. Slag.
Reply 28
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Ok :lolwut:

Just to inform you I just came out of a very serious 3.5year relationship. That is why I am curious to see how long it took people to move on.

I used the word "poontang" because it makes me laugh and laughing is what I need after what happened, so sorry for not conforming to your strict TSR grammar.

Stop living in a bubble. 3.5 years is not serious.
Reply 30
Original post by Alt__x
One of the guys I hooked up with broke up with his girlfriend the night before, but I bet none of you would call him a slag. Double standards much

I'd say exactly the same thing. You two obviously deserve each other - if you can manage to get off your back.
Is anyone else really loving the word 'poontang'?
Reply 32
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
10mins, BB messaging really sped things up.

You and your outrageous posts!
4 years single now, without even going further than hugging a girl. I'm 20 :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by rylit91
Stop living in a bubble. 3.5 years is not serious.

I think that length of time makes it serious enough to have a significant impact on your life.

You can bounce back after loosing a partner of 6months but not 2+ years.
Reply 35
I think that length of time makes it serious enough to have a significant impact on your life.

You can bounce back after loosing a partner of 6months but not 2+ years.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. People deem it serious because that's 3.5, or however many, years of their life 'wasted'. They don't want it to seem like they've wasted their time and look a fool, so they convince themselves, and others, that it was 'serious'; when, in reality, is it likely that you were going to get married, have children, get a mortgage, buy a house and spend the rest of your lives together? Unlikely.
Reply 36
4 years single now, without even going further than hugging a girl. I'm 20 :frown:

That's sad. Not as in "oh ****, I feel for you playa". But in the "you need to man up and get out on the d-floor".
After a six year relationship... a little under 2 weeks. That was my grieving period.
Reply 38
Original post by Alt__x
no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night :biggrin:

Some girl in my halls did something pretty similar to that. I don't know if she'd just broken up with someone though, but apart from them, same thing.
Reply 39
Hopefully the 10th December, 2010. So, 5 months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending