The Student Room Group

How do you guys manage to keep your gf happy?

In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dekota-XS
In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?

Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.
Reply 2
Girls can be costly...spent over £240 to go and see mine, pay for costs etc...but its LDR lol.

Just tell her if you got no dosh, she'll understand. It shouldn't be about money anyway. Get involved in things that don't involve money or go to parks or different places. It's spending each moment with your gf that counts :-D.
hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
You don't need to spend money to keep a girl happy. If you do, she is not a girl who is worth making happy.
meh. jus sex.

My girlfriend isn't a whore. I don't have to buy her happiness.
Reply 6
Original post by adamned
Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.

aawwww :love:
How come you dont have a girlfriend? What is wrong with women nowadays?!?
Original post by adamned

Cute!

You'll learn, kid
Reply 8
Original post by adamned

if my bf did this, i think i would cry laughing. never do that.
Reply 9
Oral.
You shouldn't have to spend money in order to keep a girlfriend happy, because she's probably not worth it if she expects stuff like that from you. Speaking just for myself here, my boyfriend keeps me happy by: tickling my back whilst we're snuggled up watching a DVD and playing WoW / console games with me. Amongst other things, of course... :colondollar:
Reply 11
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
My girlfriend isn't a whore. I don't have to buy her happiness.

Argh...I knew someone like you wouldnt be available :rolleyes:
Original post by katyness
Argh...I knew someone like you wouldnt be available :rolleyes:

Can't tell if sarcasm..
Reply 13
give her orgasms
Original post by adamned

i would love it if my boyfriend did this more often, money cant show someone how you feel for them
Reply 15
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Try and do simple things together, like watching a dvd or walking down the park, it's important you keep her occupied so invite her to your place for a night out(or at her place:sexface) you soon realise she'll forget the fact that her bf is simply broke haha
I don't understand why girls need to be bought stuff all the time. Surely if you are with someone it should just make you happy to be with them? And the odd gift is a nice little surprise?

Your dick in her vag is free bruh.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Alt__x
Awww, I wish more guys were like you. I really don't get why you dont have a girlfriend

Maybe, he is concentrating on his studies, because to tell you the truth girls are a distraction and potentially dangerous obstactle to obtaining academic success.:smile: No offence, I do like girls:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending