The Student Room Group

What do girls like for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She's not particularly girly, I don't know if she'd like jewellery... I want to avoid stuff like bath salts too.

I saw some microwaveable slippers, she's always complaining about being cold... is that something girls would like? I really am useless when it comes to gifts.
Original post by rawwwwr!
Oh do tell. :teeth:

:hubba:

uhmm what about a scarf or socks? That's what I'm considering for my secret santa
Reply 22
Original post by rawwwwr!
Oh do tell. :teeth:

We were at a party, I was trying to show her my cool boxer shorts and I accidentally pulled them down with my trousers, she caught a glimpse of pube and nutsack and ran away disgusted. If you must know.
Something disney related? That's girly and slightly christmassy.
Reply 24
Original post by lukas1051
We were at a party, I was trying to show her my cool boxer shorts and I accidentally pulled them down with my trousers, she caught a glimpse of pube and nutsack and ran away disgusted. If you must know.

:rofl: ohhhhh i love it thankyou!
Reply 25
£15 gift voucher at a clothing store? Top shop? River island?

Or... get some nice shoes :sexface:
Reply 26
Original post by 69Crazyfists
Wine.

EDIT: I see you're only 16... Well, if you can get hold of a decent bottle of wine...

Completely unrelated to the thread, but I just had to give you a thumbs-up for the song in your signature. Tune and a half.
Reply 27
Totally depends what she likes... I have friends who'd swoon at getting something pink and fluffy. I'd prefer a computer game.
So some more details if possible?
So my friend decided it would be a good idea to do secret santa this year... I picked out a girl and I have no idea what to get her. I know her fairly well, but I really don't have a clue what she would like. What do girls like for Christmas? Any gift ideas? Max spending limit: £15

Cheers :biggrin:

dey like cheep ass vodka, and 1 litre of it. pop dat down the hatch. easiest shag u will EVER have, n no it aint rape cos they will instigate. standarrrrrds. pump n dump QWIK tINGS.
An iron, a hoover, or maybe an apron.
Reply 30
Hmm if she's not too girly -Scarf from H and M , nice purse/wallet river Island/ Accessorize, some decent DVDs ? Stay away from bubble baths , cliched/tacky pink stuff !
I would like stuff like bath bombs from lush (but extra special ones), and a slab of chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. Mmm nothing's better than a bath and some chocolate :smile:
how about a girly dvd? sex and the city always goes down a treat! failing that you could always try nail polishes and stuff like that :smile: or a nice scarf? chocolate? :biggrin: anyone who gives me chocolate is forever in my heart :smile:
Reply 33
anything from annsummers? or lovehoney?
Reply 34
So my friend decided it would be a good idea to do secret santa this year... I picked out a girl and I have no idea what to get her. I know her fairly well, but I really don't have a clue what she would like. What do girls like for Christmas? Any gift ideas? Max spending limit: £15

Try somewhere like Accessorise/New Look/H&M/Topshop
and look at jewellery/scarfs,hats,gloves/bags/purses
that kind of thing :smile: nothing too personal, but look like you've put a bit of effort into it :smile:
Original post by mc1000
Completely unrelated to the thread, but I just had to give you a thumbs-up for the song in your signature. Tune and a half.

Ha I aim to please. I only got into Circus Maximus last week an I'm loving them :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by 69Crazyfists
Ha I aim to please. I only got into Circus Maximus last week an I'm loving them :smile:

Heh, they're an awesome band... was very surprised to see it in a signature given that no-one's heard of them :P

If you haven't already, listen to 'The First Chapter'. Is even better than 'Isolate' IMO. Also I believe they have a new album out some time soon...
Reply 37
I have yet to find a woman who doesn't appreciate a gentle and loving punch to the face.

You can just feel the love coming from her tears of joy.
I know her fairly well, but I really don't have a clue what she would like.

do you know any of her interests? Collections you could add to, equipment you could buy that would be useful?

Something sort of toiletries would be a relatively safe bet. Go to Lush, get a nice gift box from there, if you know the sort of flavours/smells she likes, you could customize one, otherwise just one of the many pre-made ones would likely be ok.

Another pretty safe bet would be some nice chocolates, maybe Hotel chocolat, or Thorntons(but Hotel chocolat is nicer in my opinion...the price reflects that mind).

Otherwise maybe some jewellery, you could have a look at the sort of stuff she wears if she does wear any. Obviously the budget limits you but if you should be able to find some simply silver earrings, even somewhere like Argos will do, some stuff is very tacky but they have quite a wide range of items.
Original post by linkdapink
I would like stuff like bath bombs from lush (but extra special ones), and a slab of chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. Mmm nothing's better than a bath and some chocolate :smile:

haha tell you what you'd like being on the receiving end of my secret santa gifts then. We've done one at Uni and as I don't know her personal interests I just went a tad generic, Lush gift box(obviously I have run the risk that she won't like the flavours, or she may even dislike Lush products, but it's always a gamble.), hotel chocolat, a couple of small things which are more in-joke related.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending