The Student Room Group

How do you guys manage to keep your gf happy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by adamned
Hahahaha, it does sound like you're implying (unintentionally I hope) that I lack what you have stated. Perhaps I could do with a bit more money, but apart from that, no :P

It wasn't my intention to imply that you lack any of those things.
Go down on her for once
Reply 42
Threesome. :borat:
Reply 43
There's no spending a long time choosing a present for her, I don't have to cook for her. I don't even have to try and keep her happy, I just have to inflate her every night.
Reply 44
Original post by plok
Put briefly: They're shallow and unsympathetic hypocrites who only care about looks, height, penis size and money.

See the comment below (the bit in bold)

Original post by adamned
Hahahaa, I have been told that I'm too picky. Most of the girls I come across may be pretty, but just don't seem hard working or passionate enough about anything for my liking. I suppose being picky does ensure that the person is deserving of all the things I have to offer haha :smile:

Well, I dont actually understand why picky people are pursued to be shallow. I pretty much agree with you. We all have our requirements and there's nothing wrong with seeing them met.
Reply 45
Original post by adamned
Hahahaha, it does sound like you're implying (unintentionally I hope) that I lack what you have stated. Perhaps I could do with a bit more money, but apart from that, no :P

This is exactly what I thought when I read his post.
Reply 46
Original post by Dekota-XS
In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?

Girls don't like boys,
Girls like cars and money
Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny

Paper or plastic
Don't matter
She'll have it
Vacations and shopping sprees
These are a few of her favorite things
She'll get what she wants if she's willing to please .
This type of girl always comes with a fee,
Hey now, there's nothing for free
Reply 47
Original post by katyness
See the comment below (the bit in bold)

Well, I dont actually understand why picky people are pursued to be shallow. I pretty much agree with you. We all have our requirements and there's nothing wrong with seeing them met.

Typical response from an extremely critical and shallow female. Not that I'm surprised by it, of course.
Reply 48
Original post by adamned
Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.

I don't know about the first two ( personal opinion I know people who would LOVE it)
but the rest sound lovely.
provided you can actually cook the thing your trying to cook and its not your first attempt and it doesn't go horribly wrong and you don't still serve it to her hoping she doesn't notice and she doesn't then feel like she still has to eat as much as she can even though its awful.. not that thats ever happened to me..

but back on track. yes you sound lovely :smile:
Reply 49
I don't think I've ever bought my gf more than 1 costa lol. I don't pay for my gfs happiness - if I had to pay it would be far cheaper to get a bff and a **** buddy.
Reply 50
Original post by boba
I don't know about the first two ( personal opinion I know people who would LOVE it)
but the rest sound lovely.
provided you can actually cook the thing your trying to cook and its not your first attempt and it doesn't go horribly wrong and you don't still serve it to her hoping she doesn't notice and she doesn't then feel like she still has to eat as much as she can even though its awful.. not that thats ever happened to me..

but back on track. yes you sound lovely :smile:

Haha, fair enough, but obviously only if the guy is a good singer for the first one (though I'm biased, one of my closest friends is an amazing singer and he actually sang over the phone to a girl he was seeing. and of course, she tearfully loved it :tongue:) and I write decent poems so that's why I thought of that. But I'd still imagine for the poetry, even if a guy attempted it may still be nice, though perhaps a bad singer trying to sing would just end up being awkward hahaha.

hahahaaa unlucky you, though I think if I did make something crap I'd think it would be better if they just said 'dude, this tastes like crap', at least compared to just uncomfortably forcing it down :biggrin:

I suppose to resolve the problem of cooking something crap, a couple could just cook something new/exotic together at the same time, I'm sure it'd be more fun and there'd be enough for each to do to make up the meal.
Reply 51
Original post by BBYoungLady
Tbh, If you can kiss, hug and give her multiple orgasms then you'll have her for a very long time LOL Attention and comfort is all a woman needs tbh,

THIS!!!
Reply 52
Original post by adamned
Haha, fair enough, but obviously only if the guy is a good singer for the first one (though I'm biased, one of my closest friends is an amazing singer and he actually sang over the phone to a girl he was seeing. and of course, she tearfully loved it :tongue:) and I write decent poems so that's why I thought of that. But I'd still imagine for the poetry, even if a guy attempted it may still be nice, though perhaps a bad singer trying to sing would just end up being awkward hahaha.

hahahaaa unlucky you, though I think if I did make something crap I'd think it would be better if they just said 'dude, this tastes like crap', at least compared to just uncomfortably forcing it down :biggrin:

I suppose to resolve the problem of cooking something crap, a couple could just cook something new/exotic together at the same time, I'm sure it'd be more fun and
there'd be enough for each to do to make up the meal.

I think it depends on the person if I had been with them for a while or we'd been friends before hand I probably would say that but if we were just getting to know each other I wouldn't be able to.
If the person was actually some sort of singer or had the voice that they could be then it could go well, or if did it in a not so serious way but I think I might find it a bit intimidating somehow and not know how to react.
the poetry if your actually good at it then go for it I've just revived so many badly written cringy examples that that's what I automatically think of when you say it. I've never received a good one :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by adamned
Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.

Its no assumption biatch, its coz you study psychology lol
Reply 54
And thats why he doesnt have a gf *ba da Boom*
I find myself single but its not that hard...

I'd cook for her :bigsmile:
Reply 56
Original post by meatzaper
And thats why he doesnt have a gf *ba da Boom*

Hahahaa, but (un)fortunately it tends to be the other way around, i.e. whenever I've had a female friend, if we become close they tell me they like me and make our friendship awkward. But, admittedly, there was one time, that after expressing that I liked a close female friend (my reasons for her liking her were perhaps a bit weak), I wasn't friend zoned by her (as that individuals sig describes), more like she just mocked me for liking her :s (maybe i took too long to believe that she was a b*tch, though she did admit to being that herself). Perhaps a good thing, because I do realise I can do better ^^ so yay :/
Reply 57
Original post by adamned
Hahahaa, but (un)fortunately it tends to be the other way around, i.e. whenever I've had a female friend, if we become close they tell me they like me and make our friendship awkward. But, admittedly, there was one time, that after expressing that I liked a close female friend (my reasons for her liking her were perhaps a bit weak), I wasn't friend zoned by her (as that individuals sig describes), more like she just mocked me for liking her :s (maybe i took too long to believe that she was a b*tch, though she did admit to being that herself). Perhaps a good thing, because I do realise I can do better ^^ so yay :/

true friends and relationships usually don't go because if you break up the girl gets all weird.....at least you didn't get tied down to a bitch mobile... when you say 'weak' do you mean you just wanted to have sex with her??
Reply 58
Boobs are pretty cool... I will grow a pair for you?? hmm wait do u say a 'pair' of boobs :\
Reply 59
'bash.org' .... hmm really??... i like final fatasy tho so (y)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending