The Student Room Group

UCAS send results date...

When does UCAS send my A-level results to my uni choices?
Reply 1
A week before usually, sometimes a few days before you get the results.
Reply 2
Original post by Potally_Tissed
I think it's a day or so before the results come out. The universities will know your results before you do.

Your school/college will know a day before the student does. Universities find out much sooner.
Original post by M1F2R3
Your school/college will know a day before the student does. Universities find out much sooner.

Ah. Fair enough. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Potally_Tissed
I think it's a day or so before the results come out. The universities will know your results before you do.

Ignore that, my mistake.

Original post by M1F2R3

I was asked to provide evidence by the 12th of August, so providing UCAS send them in time, I should meet that?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by JonathanJon

I was asked to provide evidence by the 12th of August, so providing UCAS send them in time, I should meet that?

Wait a minute... the results aren't usually released until the 18th - 23rd of Aug usually :s-smilie:?

The 12th seems a bit too soon for me, why do you need evidence by the 12th?
Reply 6
Original post by M1F2R3
Wait a minute... the results aren't usually released until the 18th - 23rd of Aug usually :s-smilie:?

The 12th seems a bit too soon for me, why do you need evidence by the 12th?

Ye I was confuced by this aswell :s-smilie:

I was given this date on one of my offers
Reply 7
It's the sunday before students get results on the thurs.
Reply 8
Original post by JonathanJon
Ye I was confuced by this aswell :s-smilie:

I was given this date on one of my offers

I think UCAS will sort it out, they wouldn't be allowed to do this otherwise. Don't panic about that, I'm confident it will all be sorted out. Results day is always on a Thursday, I estimate that it must be the 18th of Aug. This date will give the Uni 8 days notice, more than enough time for them to decide whether or not you've met the requirements!
Reply 9
Original post by M1F2R3
I think UCAS will sort it out, they wouldn't be allowed to do this otherwise. Don't panic about that, I'm confident it will all be sorted out. Results day is always on a Thursday, I estimate that it must be the 18th of Aug. This date will give the Uni 8 days notice, more than enough time for them to decide whether or not you've met the requirements!

ah ok, thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending