The Student Room Group

I saw an extremely hot girl on the train today...

Well, i've been seeing her on a regular basis for the last couple of weeks, and I saw her AGAIN today. She was sitting down, and I thought that it was a great opportunity for me to approach her. I've been going on 'becomeaplayer.com' recently, and came across an article (on the website) which said that you should start the conversation with a chat-up line. The article clearly stated that the chat-up line had to be funny, and that if you don't get a positive reaction from the girl (her laughing) your chances are over. I came up with what I percieved to be a great chat-up line. So I approached her and said:

Me: Can I borrow your phone?

Her: What?

Me: I need to phone God in order to tell him that one of his angels is missing.

Her: What are you talking about?

Yep, that's when I walked away and apologised for wasting her time. I'm extremely upset right now, and feel as if i've blown my chances. Do you guys/girls think there is any hope with this chick or should I give up???
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

the internet will not solve your problems
Hahaha hot girl on train pickup fail
Reply 3
you should have kept going, sounds like you were almost in there.
lool that has to be the worst chat up line lyk i have eva heardddddddddddddddddddd
This thread has made my day. :rofl:
Reply 6
Dude give up. No seriously? on a train? a chat up line? hopeless. Anyways theres hot girls everywhere not as if you have to stalk this one.. Although takes guts to do that, no matter how stupid it must have looked..
Reply 7
If she said, "God doesn't exist, why don't you try ringing Santa instead?"

I would have repped her dad.
Reply 8
cringe
Reply 9
at least she's still in the **** bank
Reply 10
At least you didn't say, "Hey baby, I'd let my train run through your tunnel anytime."
:/ Most tramatising thing that happened to me when I was 14.

Anyway, I wouldn't say that you completely failed, it was just a really really bad chat up line. If you see her again, just apologise and try and strike up a NORMAL conversation.
Reply 11
Stop with the chap up lines (BIG turn-off), apologies again, tell her how you feel and wait and see :wink:
Your chances are over, and God will no longer be saving you a space in heaven either. :no:
Reply 13
--
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
:rofl: TSR and the endless entertainment you get.

Dude, You were almost there - a great opportunity missed. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by balface
At least you didn't say, "Hey baby, I'd let my train run through your tunnel anytime."
:/ Most tramatising thing that happened to me when I was 14.

HAHAHAHA!! What a pedo
Reply 16
i thought 4 a second ur name says battyboy lol
Reply 17
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
change your user name to batyboy
Reply 19
Can I Borrow your phone? = Lol, I've got your phone, let's run off now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending