The Student Room Group

I saw an extremely hot girl on the train today...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by T-Toe
HAHAHAHA!! What a pedo

The worst thing was, this guy was definitely 25+ and I very much looked my age. *shudders*
Reply 21
Original post by Diaz89
change your user name to batyboy

LMAO Legend :')
hahahaha sorry but i just LOL'ed :biggrin: funniest thing ive ever heard!!! i didnt realise people did that in real life! :') .... anyway ive composed myself now, laugh about it, you took advice from a site name 'becomeaplayer.com' it was doomed to fail from the start im sorry :P
Reply 23
Lol, embarassing.
Reply 24
Original post by balface
The worst thing was, this guy was definitely 25+ and I very much looked my age. *shudders*

Ewwww, I know it's a silly thing to say but was he good looking or did he look like Gollum?
(edited 13 years ago)
It would have been worked, had you been flashing her at the time. Duh!
Reply 26
Wait, you thought coming up with a variation of a lame chat up line will somehow make it...not lame?

Other than that, build up on the fact that you made first contact? You put yourself out there, that's at least better than just sitting there. Because somehow she must realise that you are interested.
Reply 27
Original post by balface
At least you didn't say, "Hey baby, I'd let my train run through your tunnel anytime."
:/ Most tramatising thing that happened to me when I was 14.

Anyway, I wouldn't say that you completely failed, it was just a really really bad chat up line. If you see her again, just apologise and try and strike up a NORMAL conversation.

I love your sig pic... the train thing is very ummm - strange-...
Reply 28
Apologize for last time, tell her you're sorry and that you simply saw her often and wanted to say hello.

Then, when she lets her guard down a little bit, punch her in the nose.
You know, "hello, mind if I sit here?" still works sometimes...
Reply 30
Original post by T-Toe
Ewwww, I know it's a silly thing to say but was be good looking or did he look like Gollum?

I think I tried to block it out, but I think he was beardy-ish, stubble etc. and not especially hideous. Obviously a creep though.

Original post by meatzaper
I love your sig pic...

Why thank you! Whenever I see it, I always sit there and make om nom nom nom noises...hmm.
seems to be this troll is being given a feast!:s-smilie:

Anyway bit risky that one, these days you'd certainly have to factor in the odds of her being Atheist.:biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by joey11223
seems to be this troll is being given a feast!:s-smilie:

Anyway bit risky that one, these days you'd certainly have to factor in the odds of her being Atheist.:biggrin:

lol good point
Original post by batboy113
Well, i've been seeing her on a regular basis for the last couple of weeks, and I saw her AGAIN today. She was sitting down, and I thought that it was a great opportunity for me to approach her. I've been going on 'becomeaplayer.com' recently, and came across an article (on the website) which said that you should start the conversation with a chat-up line. The article clearly stated that the chat-up line had to be funny, and that if you don't get a positive reaction from the girl (her laughing) your chances are over. I came up with what I percieved to be a great chat-up line. So I approached her and said:

Me: Can I borrow your phone?

Her: What?

Me: I need to phone God in order to tell him that one of his angels is missing.

Her: What are you talking about?

Yep, that's when I walked away and apologised for wasting her time. I'm extremely upset right now, and feel as if i've blown my chances. Do you guys/girls think there is any hope with this chick or should I give up???

I like your trolling ability. Especially the three question marks at the end; very authentic.
you didnt even talk to her but you think you might have a chance with her :lol:

Well, i've been seeing her on a regular basis for the last couple of weeks, and I saw her AGAIN today. She was sitting down, and I thought that it was a great opportunity for me to approach her. I've been going on 'becomeaplayer.com' recently, and came across an article (on the website) which said that you should start the conversation with a chat-up line. The article clearly stated that the chat-up line had to be funny, and that if you don't get a positive reaction from the girl (her laughing) your chances are over. I came up with what I percieved to be a great chat-up line. So I approached her and said:

Me: Can I borrow your phone?

Her: What?

Me: I need to phone God in order to tell him that one of his angels is missing.

Her: What are you talking about?

Yep, that's when I walked away and apologised for wasting her time. I'm extremely upset right now, and feel as if i've blown my chances. Do you guys/girls think there is any hope with this chick or should I give up???

Genius :lol:
Original post by balface
Obviously a creep though.

Another country and it would have been legal. Rather odd I agree but it is interesting how different countries look at things differently. You could have confounded him by screaming "ephebophile!" at him. He'd have such an urge to google it he'd leave you alone.:biggrin:
Hahahahahahhahahahaha

That is actually even worse than 'suck me, beautiful'.
Next time try this one

"Excuse me, I think I've seen you before.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U between F and CK"
Reply 39
Original post by joey11223
Another country and it would have been legal. Rather odd I agree but it is interesting how different countries look at things differently. You could have confounded him by screaming "ephebophile!" at him. He'd have such an urge to google it he'd leave you alone.:biggrin:

If only I'd had the wise guidance of TSR when I was a vunerable 14 year old.

Though that would probably work now, seeing as I look rather young for my age when I am makeupless. Works a treat when you are getting bothered by those charity scouts - I simply say "Ohh I'd love to help, but I'm only 16 :frown:, is that old enough?"

And it never is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending