The Student Room Group

He is perfect in every way... except he's ugly

What am I supposed to do?
He is very intelligent, ambitious, cool, funny, sensitive, sociable but also quiet, deep, interesting
but he's not very good looking...
girls, would you go out with your perfect match if he was about 4/10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I would. Inner beauty, to me at least means a lot more than outer.
Reply 2
To make such a thread you better be atleast an 8/10.
The fact that you need to make a thread on whether or not you'd date someone like this indicates that it probably wouldn't work with you.
Reply 4
Girls would. Guys wouldn't
Reply 5
Yes of course! But only if I felt physically attracted to him.

You can realise and acknowledge that he isn't the best looking, but if you still want to bump uglies, then you should definitely go for it.
I would say NO as looks are important to me, but if u lyk him and u wouldn't mind going out with an ugly boy then go for it :smile:
Reply 7
Bag when you shag?
Yes. Looks fade. Plus the more intelligent, kind etc someone is, the more I will find him physically attractive too, its wierd, kinda like I notice things I had never noticed like colour of his eyes or smile or something.
Reply 9
The fact that you care about the opinions of those on the internet suggests that you'll also care about the opinions that your friends and those who will see you together have about you being with this 'under-average' looking guy.
Reply 10
Original post by Yawn11
To make such a thread you better be atleast an 8/10.

Love this.
Reply 11
Original post by mel0n
The fact that you care about the opinions of those on the internet suggests that you'll also care about the opinions that your friends and those who will see you together have about you being with this 'under-average' looking guy.

Couldnt put this better myself.

OP you are probably in love with his money and not his character if you care so much for his looks.

you know he might think you are hot and stuff but if I was him I would leave you well alone for his own sake.
(edited 13 years ago)
"What am I supposed to do?" What sort of dumb question is that?
Reply 13
If you don't want him to put his penis in you, then it isn't going to work.
Reply 14
Theres gonna be somebody else with the same amount of good personal qualities who is good looking.

Hate to say it, sorry ugly folk, but i don't see why you would purposely opt for an uglier version of someone?
Sounds like he deserves better than you.
Reply 16
Original post by FattyInNeed
Bag when you shag?

bag em and shag em
If he is as perfect as you say he is, then you don't deserve him tbh, you come across as a bit shallow. To even THINK about not being with someone who is perfect in every other way except for looks is ridiculous. So long as you're physically attracted to him (i.e you would **** him) then that's fine.
OP: "This guy is ugly, should I date him?"
People: "As long as you're physically attracted to him, of course you should!"

:facepalm:
Original post by Pink Bullets
OP: "This guy is ugly, should I date him?"
People: "As long as you're physically attracted to him, of course you should!"

:facepalm:

Some people are attracted to ugly people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending