The Student Room Group

Is it okay to buy a Lotso hugging bear for christmas (Toy story 3)

Scroll to see replies

I'm not even going to lie. I would love to own a Lotso bear! Could be a little mascot :h:
Original post by moneyballs2
I'm not even going to lie. I would love to own a Lotso bear! Could be a little mascot :h:

but youre a guy!:rolleyes: Wouldnt your mates bully you?:colondollar:
Original post by Lucy Pevensie

Every guy our age loves Toy Story, we were about the right age when it first came out :biggrin:
Reply 23
you better buy quick! one of the most wanted toys for xmas.
Reply 24
I wouldn't risk it.

You could build a prison/cage for him, but he could still be too persuasive....

Buy a Woody and Buzz to keep him under control?

But, but, but, but. It would exist to be a mascot. Not a cuddly toy :h:

And yes, Toy Story was the first film I ever saw in a cinema when I was young :biggrin:
It's the eyebrows that freak me out.

But anyway, he smells awful- like a cheap sweet. If you buy one, put it though the wash I few times.
Reply 27
Yeah cos he is cute ^_^ wtf he does not smell like a 'cheap sweet', he really smells like Strawberries! I know cos I smelt one in Toys R Us
ITT: Soooo many boys showing their feminine side by admitting they like stuffed animals:wink:
I figured out how to do it. In the movie Lotso turned evil because he wasnt loved by the original owner, who replaced him with a new version. Now suppose I dont lose him, none of that personality change stuff needs to happen. :smile:
I figured out how to do it. In the movie Lotso turned evil because he wasnt loved by the original owner, who replaced him with a new version. Now suppose I dont lose him, none of that personality change stuff needs to happen. :smile:

It depends whether Lotso is pre-evil or post-evil at the stage of buying him! But very good solution, I think you've nailed it :tongue:.
Epic fail man. Went to Disney Store Oxford Street today to buy one but all the models had an evil/cheeky face, not the cute happy smileface Lotso got on the Toy Story 3 posters, so I didnt get one:frown: Anyone know if there are any models with a happy face around?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending