The Student Room Group

bit of a tickle

Hello all!

we currently live in a student accommodation, there are five of us in the flat itself. three girls and two guys including me.

couple of weeks ago, two of the girls offered a guy who is in financial pickle to stay at our flat for a few days so he can sort his flat out. since then, he live in on average of 3 nights per week and leaves his crap everywhere in the kitchen,

i said to one of the flatmates that its wrong for him to stay at our flat for free while we're paying £90 plus per week to live there. however the other two girls is under this guy spell. (he flirts and snakes his way around them so he can stay longer)

we call him snake now.

tonight, the accommodation staff came to our flat after hearing a complaint about a guy living there, he told them that he's staying just for the night and then knocked on my door and suspects me when i didn't make the complaint but neither did the other flatmates... mmm

so yes i'm in a pickle, how can i kick the snake out? Again he snakes his way around people to make him look like a victim. basically a very good liar and tricker.

suggestions please :smile:
He sounds like a tricksy one. Precious will simply have to kill the fat hobbit.
Reply 2
Lol that's Slytherin for you.
Reply 3
Real suggestions, not making stupid reference to fictional characters please
Get the accomodation staff to come back for another check a day or two after he was "just staying the night"?
Reply 5
Plant drugs on his person then either report him to the police or tell these girls who think so highly of him.

Also make them think he has herpes.
Reply 6
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Get the accomodation staff to come back for another check a day or two after he was "just staying the night"?

This. Quite simple really, get them to do their job and check up a second time. Don't get bullied into letting him stay in your flat - as you say, you're paying the rent and he couldn't care less.
Reply 7
I can tell you, but first you will need the following items:
- 1 x Turban
- 1 x Flute
- 1 x Snake (you already have this)

You have read on, so I am assuming you have the aforementioned items at your disposal. Firstly, put the turban on and sit down cross-legged. Pull out the flute and start playing in a hypnotising/Indian way; soon enough you will have the snake charmed. This is when you must strike and lure him out of the flat. If all goes well and according to plan, you should be snake free. If it fails then, anything could happen... [See spoiler]

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by James'
I can tell you, but first you will need the following items:
- 1 x Turban
- 1 x Flute
- 1 x Snake (you already have this)

You have read on, so I am assuming you have the aforementioned items at your disposal. Firstly, put the turban on and sit down cross-legged. Pull out the flute and start playing in a hypnotising/Indian way; soon enough you will have the snake charmed. This is when you must strike and lure him out of the flat. If all goes well and according to plan, you should be snake free. If it fails then, anything could happen... [See spoiler]

Spoiler

haha, very good! made me laugh, i'll try it out
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
haha, very good! made me laugh, i'll try it out

Post a video of it for TSR's enjoyment :h:
Reply 10
Omg, are those girls 12? Why would they be attracted to a guy that can't menage on his own?? The guy is a total ****, don't hold yourself back, do something mean, like planting athlete's foot medicine in his stuff. He deserves it. I bet he'll end up mooching off some old lady in exchange for you-know-what :smile:
Original post by JuliF
Omg, are those girls 12? Why would they be attracted to a guy that can't menage on his own?? The guy is a total ****, don't hold yourself back, do something mean, like planting athlete's foot medicine in his stuff. He deserves it. I bet he'll end up mooching off some old lady in exchange for you-know-what :smile:

the girls are 19 and 18, both got a boyfriend but this guy managed to make them swoon over him,
i went to the reception this morning to make a anonymous complaint, he got kicked out but suddenly when i got back from the lecture this evening, he's there with his stuff still there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending