The Student Room Group

Why are the lower classes poorer, less intelligent, uglier and fatter?

Seriously what's up with them. They are a total embarrassment to this country. No on likes chavs and they are out breeding the middle and upper classes who what make Britain a semi worthwhile country.

If it keeps on going on at this rate 90% of the nation will watch I'm a celebrity and X factor.

By the way by lower class, I do not mean working class. I am talking about the people who go on Jeremy Kyle and live off benefits, end up in prison and the chavs who menace people in town centres.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

surely you cant judge what classes people are in on the basis of the television programmes they watch

us eton lads love abit of 'I'm a celeb' :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
You're a ****ing genius, you clearly must be friends with the queen. Otherwise you're a savage.
Reply 3
Not making any generalisations at all here...
Why don't u donate some money to them? U seem like a kind, caring person that wants to see this country flourish. Tell Prince William I said congratulations. :biggrin::tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
:troll:

:sucks:
Reply 6

I'm afraid my trolldar went off instantly. Obvious troll is obvious
Reply 7
What's up with the discrimination, dude ? Let the 'lower' class live their lives.
Reply 8
Original post by ~*AsmaAttack*~
Why don't u donate some money to them? U seem like a kind, caring person that wants to see this country flourish. Tell Prince William I said congratulations. :biggrin::tongue:

They would just waste it down the off licence.
Reply 9
yeah because working class people are all chavs, aren't they? ¬.¬

this is such an ignorant question - if it can even be called a question - i really hope for your own sake that it is a joke..

grow up!
Original post by Poem boy
They would just waste it down the off licence.

Make them get botox done. Sorted. And what are you? Upper class?
Are you related to the P.M by any chance ?
Reply 13
Hey folks, I am not a troll, I am making a valid point here. The lower classes do not behave as disgustingly and display the same level of vulgarity as ours. In Africa they truly work hard and in Norway, they actually dress well, are not ugly and smell nice. Many even go to university there.
The lower classes tend to be less attractive in all countries. The real question is why are the upper classes so horsey faced? At times I struggle to distinguish between them and their ponies.
Reply 15
I agree, upper middle class is the best class
Reply 16
I'll let you know that I am both middle class and ugly. Take that.
Original post by Mujeriego
The lower classes tend to be less attractive in all countries. The real question is why are the upper classes so horsey faced? At times I struggle to distinguish between them and their ponies.

I sincerely believe that if Sarah Jessica Parker and Ronaldinho copulated, she'd give birth to a foal...
Reply 18
You say your not a troll but your 11 posts say otherwise
Reply 19
Original post by Beska
I'll let you know that I am both middle class and ugly. Take that.

yes but that is just anecdotal, I'm talking about averages here. On average the middle class and respectable working class are better looking than the lower class.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending