The Student Room Group

who else has sent their UCAS applications off?and which unis hav u applied to?

Scroll to see replies

I sent off my application on 22 October 2010, and the last univeristy got back to me last week.

See my signature :smile:
Reply 41
Applied for physics to:

Durham: Awaiting
Edinburgh: Awaiting
York: Awaiting
Exeter: Had interview - Hopefully an offer in the next couple of days...
Loughborough: Conditional
Reply 42
Applied for UEL, Greenwich & London Metropolitan Uni. Dance for UEL and Creative writing for the rest. Aiming low, but hopefully I'll get in. :biggrin:
Reply 43
sent off on 19th October for zoology

Bangor - Conditional :biggrin: - firm
Derby - Conditional :biggrin: - Insurance (prefer it to bangor but had to keep mother happy)
Anglia Ruskin - Conditional
Notts Trent - Conditional
Salford - Conditional
Reply 44
International Business/Business Management and French

Birmingham - acknowledged
Surrey - acknowledged
Aston
Essex
Nottingham Trent

It was sent to the universities on the 15th Nov and only 2 acknowledgments so far ahhh
Reply 45
Sent November 23rd for maths (g100).

Manchester
Leeds
Queen Mary
UEA
Keele
:bhangra:
Sent on the 18th of november for a masters in chemistry:

Edinburgh - acknowledged
Newcastle - acknowledged
Heriot-Watt - acknowledged (and open day arranged but no interview)
Loughborough - conditional (320 UCAS points)
Hull - acknowledged
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sophlebobz

Derby - Conditional :biggrin: - Insurance (prefer it to bangor but had to keep mother happy)
Salford - Conditional

Man up and go where you want to.
Reply 48
Sent my Application off on the 16th Nov for a foundation year in biology/Physiology at:
Salford Uni: Conditional
Huddersfield Uni: No Reply yet
Manchester Met: No Reply yet
Leeds Met: No Reply yet
Reply 49
sent on the 4th Oct for Middle Eastern Studies

Cambridge (interview)
Leeds (conditional)
Manchester (conditional)
SOAS (no response)

has anyone else applied for this...I've met a grand total of 1 person so far.
Reply 50

Salford - Conditional

Wow thats amazing. but I suggest you make your own decisions.. Your the one whos going to learn and if you dont enjoy it you dont learn.. Good luck though. Your mum must be proud :smile:

x
Reply 51
Original post by escape
sent on the 4th Oct for Middle Eastern Studies

Cambridge (interview)
Leeds (conditional)
Manchester (conditional)
SOAS (no response)

has anyone else applied for this...I've met a grand total of 1 person so far.

I applied for History and Arabic/ History (similar area of interest I think) to SOAS, Manchester, QM and RH ;]
History and French:
Kent
Aberdeen,
Stirling

History:
Chester
Winchester

I only have acknowledgements from Kent and Chester at the moment, I did send it off on Friday so I don't expect offers/rejections till next week :cool:
Original post by happyfeet*
:eek: I'm applying to almost the same uni's as you, whattt did you apply for?

Omg omg, come Holloway haha, I applied for poltics (Queen Mary), international Politics (City) Philosphy and politics (LSE and Holloway) and Politics and International Relations in Westminster. Yeah baby! :cool:
Original post by Tome Morrissy-Swan
You must love London

How can i not? Great place to meet the ladies :cool:
Kidding, nah i just didn't want to go too far away you know, i mean im all for moving out of my house but if i ever feel homesick i can come home easily. Plus socially its not bad :smile:
Sent mine to my referee today, just click the spoiler in my signature to see where I am applying to + predictions.
Reply 56
I have applied for a course in seconday education teaching course in physical education at:

Leeds Met
Plymouth
Bedford

Sent mine on 17th Novemeber haven't heard a thing but getting stressed out now arghh!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Omg omg, come Holloway haha, I applied for poltics (Queen Mary), international Politics (City) Philosphy and politics (LSE and Holloway) and Politics and International Relations in Westminster. Yeah baby! :cool:

Ohh, so Politics basically. Ah I don't know if I'll get into Royal Holloway tbh :frown: but congrats on the offer! I'm applying for History :smile:
Original post by happyfeet*
Ohh, so Politics basically. Ah I don't know if I'll get into Royal Holloway tbh :frown: but congrats on the offer! I'm applying for History :smile:

Oh come on not JUST politics lol, what makes you think you're not gonna get in? I mean what are your predicted grades? I got in with BBC predicted grades, although i got AAB in AS but got ****ty GCSE's like 5 C's and D's lol. Im sure you'll be fine :smile:
I hope to see you there :colonhash:
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Oh come on not JUST politics lol, what makes you think you're not gonna get in? I mean what are your predicted grades? I got in with BBC predicted grades, although i got AAB in AS but got ****ty GCSE's like 5 C's and D's lol. Im sure you'll be fine :smile:
I hope to see you there :colonhash:

Politics. Well so farrr my predicted are A*ACC, however I'm hoping that one of the C's will move up to a B by Friday. Noo but what if I get into SOAS? I would LOVE to go there. 'Cause yeah, GCSE's not so great, A*A 6B's and 3C's, and AS grades :/ you got AAB which is amazing, I on the other hand got ABCD. yeah :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending