The Student Room Group

Should there be a 'TSR single's night' for those on here who can't get a bf or gf?

I just had a thought...since there's always posts on here saying 'I'm 17 and never had a bf!!!' or 'I'm 20 and still a virgin!!!' etc etc....well shouldn't we organise some sort of 'TSR single's night' for anyone in the 'Health & Relationships' forum so all these lonely/desperate souls can meet each other and potentially hook up with each other?

What do you think?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Sounds like one huge nerdy orgy.
Reply 3
It might go some way in explaining why these people are single :smile:
Singles night would involve people approaching others....I'm thinking more along the lines of TSR Speed Dating :holmes:
Reply 6
A brilliant, brilliant plan.
This is the worst idea in the history of TSR. Oh wait.

Original post by >Anna<
Singles night would involve people approaching others....I'm thinking more along the lines of TSR Speed Dating :holmes:

This is ever so slightly worse.
Reply 8
Not a room big enough.
And have them picking over each other's grammar like vultures? Can't see that working.
Original post by tface
Sounds like one huge nerdy orgy.

Ha! My sentiments exactly.
Reply 11
Heterosexual females would greater outnumber heterosexual males.
Reply 12
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
You do know this would be the ultimate sausage fest if this was to happen.....................right? :lolwut:

The only girls on TSR who can't get a partner are the ones who aren't actually female IRL
I'm surprised TSR hasnt branched out into a dating site considering all the complacent single people here...
No.
Original post by >Anna<

I assume the conversations would go like this...

"Grades?"

"9A*'s, 1C :bigsmile:

"Ewww, perv!"
Would be cool if the majority weren't undergrads :P

No offense!! Although I am open to possibilities, I doubt I could take someone younger than myself seriously.

And I am a female who can't seem to meet anyone. Though having a TSR date night would take away the joy on anonymity.
of*
I would love to see this..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending