The Student Room Group

Fastest response times

Just wondering what's the been the fastest response from there uni choices from there statement sent

Scroll to see replies

My friend got a reply for English from Hull in 8 days, but Ive seen someone on here say they had a reply in 3 days. Not sure what for tho!
My own offer was sent in 16 days.
Reply 2
Last year I got my offer 3 days after I sent my application.
Reply 3
It can vary on the time you apply (late/early) and the amount of people applying for the same course. :smile:

All the best! :wink:
I know a girl who had an interview, and by the time she'd got home she already had an offer
Reply 5
The fastest reply I heard was apparently the next day.
Reply 6
3 days from Aberystwyth, 4 including Sunday. I was in shock.
guy I know got an offer from brunel the day his application was sent off
Reply 8
Original post by infernalcradle
guy I know got an offer from brunel the day his application was sent off

Mental, UCAS processing time alone usually happens overnight :eek:
Original post by Wookie42
Mental, UCAS processing time alone usually happens overnight :eek:

I was amazed that it had happened.....I got one in 6 days and thought it was bloody fast....
Reply 10
Wow, but how are they aware if a offer was made to them via email?
Reply 11
I added Psychology at Birmingham as a 5th choice (applying for medicine) last year and got an offer probably 20-30 minutes later. I added it at sixth form, went downstairs for some lunch and then I got the UCAS track update email on my phone. I went up after finishing and checked, and it was the Birmingham offer. :p:
Reply 12
5 days I believe.
Reply 13
Original post by Beska
I added Psychology at Birmingham as a 5th choice (applying for medicine) last year and got an offer probably 20-30 minutes later. I added it at sixth form, went downstairs for some lunch and then I got the UCAS track update email on my phone. I went up after finishing and checked, and it was the Birmingham offer. :p:

Huh that was after your application was updated by ucas after the 24-48hr period?
Reply 14
Original post by Scarce2324
Huh that was after your application was updated by ucas after the 24-48hr period?

Yes. I submitted my application (with only 4 choices) at the beginning of October and added the 5th choice sometime in January (if I recall).
my first was a week
but got all 5 after just over 2 weeks :biggrin:
Reply 16
I sent my application on a Friday had my first offer on the Monday and two others that week :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Bexxeh
I sent my application on a Friday had my first offer on the Monday and two others that week :biggrin::biggrin:

Meh, that's quite fast xD, what courses were they?
A friend got one in 2 days, the lucky bugger.
Reply 19
Original post by Scarce2324
Meh, that's quite fast xD, what courses were they?

:smile: For psychology (Uwic, Glamorgan and Southampton Solent)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending