The Student Room Group

anal sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reflexive
I'm surprised your friend would actually admit this to you. You must be close.

We're all close
My year group is REALLY close i know pretty much all sexual relations, best positions, shaving habbits, embarassing moments etc. for people in my year
i go to a girls school though.
We talk about sex a lot.
We only have one big division between groups which is just geeks and not geeks
so i know loads about the 'not geeks'
if that makes sense?
Don't you have some tolls to collect? People must just be frolicking across your bridge right now.
Reply 22
Original post by Bubbles0ox
We're all close
My year group is REALLY close i know pretty much all sexual relations, best positions, shaving habbits, embarassing moments etc. for people in my year
We talk about sex a lot.
if that makes sense?

How old is your group of friends?
im a girl and I enjoy it... usually prefer it to normal sex... shame my current bf thinks its 'too gay'... but each to their own I guess
Original post by py0alb
How old is your group of friends?

17 - 18 :smile:
why?
(edited 13 years ago)
We're all close
We talk about sex a lot.
if that makes sense?

Geeks and not geeks....Mature....
Original post by You Failed
Geeks and not geeks....Mature....

i know, i know
but like i said i go to a GIRLS school. (sixth form)
Reply 27
17 - 18 :smile:

Ah right, thought you must all be quite young if only 4 out of 9 had tried it. In my my gf's group of friends the answer would be 9 out of 9. lol
Reply 28
Original post by Spinnerette
Don't you have some tolls to collect? People must just be frolicking across your bridge right now.

Yawnsome.
Original post by py0alb
Ah right, thought you must all be quite young if only 4 out of 9 had tried it. In my my gf's group of friends the answer would be 9 out of 9. lol

ha reallyy...
how old are you?
Reply 30
ha reallyy...
how old are you?

late 20s.

It's funny, stuff that seems like the craziest, kinkiest stuff in the world when you're a teenager suddenly becomes pretty tame once you've been there, done that in a few relationships.
Original post by Theconomist
is tighter,
warmer,
more exciting.
And for the funsies:

http://www.youtube.com/v/qfNbESNffcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyeNRbbKBw
Original post by py0alb
late 20s.

It's funny, stuff that seems like the craziest, kinkiest stuff in the world when you're a teenager suddenly becomes pretty tame once you've been there, done that in a few relationships.

Late 20s i guarantee by then all of us will have.
i think we're past that stage but still on the "its a bit gross" stage, still have lots of maturing to do :smile:
During lunch hour at work me and my mates were eating and this girl who we worked with decided to share every explicit detail of when her boyfriend ****ed her up the bum.
Reply 34
Late 20s i guarantee by then all of us will have.
i think we're past that stage but still on the "its a bit gross" stage, still have lots of maturing to do :smile:

It's a miracle, a TSR thread on anal sex where a reasonably sensible and mature conversation break out.
Original post by py0alb
It's a miracle, a TSR thread on anal sex where a reasonably sensible and mature conversation break out.

So true.. +Rep
Reply 36
Original post by Rock Fan
The arse not really designed for things putting up there.
ç

Neither was the mouth, but hey, who's complaining about a bj? :smile:

OP, my mates done it a few times. Just out of a "why not?" kind of attitude- it doesn't feel any better according to him.
Reply 37
Original post by James4d
ç

OP, my mates done it a few times. Just out of a "why not?" kind of attitude- it doesn't feel any better according to him.

It feels a bit tighter, but there is no huge difference for the guy. It's more the fact that your girlfriend is quite vocally getting off on something so dirty and depraved that is the attraction.

Good point about the mouth too.
Reply 38
Original post by James4d
ç

Um, pretty sure the mouth was exclusively designed for putting things in there, jus' sayin'.
Reply 39
Original post by blu tack
Um, pretty sure the mouth was exclusively designed for putting things in there, jus' sayin'.

Damn you and your logic :mad:

Actually I'm pretty sure the mouth wasn't designed for anything, seeing as we weren't designed at all, we evolved, and who is to say what different bits of our bodies are "for"? Our ears didn't evolve to hold glasses, doesn't mean we shouldn't make use of their remarkable handy property. The female anus probably didn't evolve its exact properties for the purposes of recreational sex, but if it happens to feel good, then why the **** not make use of it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending