The Student Room Group

Should we get back together?!! She called me selfish :(

Hi tsr. I'm a guy and I want your advice. There's this girl i was sort of dating before summer. We broke up when we went home for summer because it seemed easier. We were going out for a while and had sex once (my first time) before going home. She's in my lessons at uni so i see her often and we still see each other as friends. Theres still been something there but we left it how it was.
At a party she was at she told me she had slept with about 15 guys since me, in like, 5-6 months!! So this made me feel totally worthless :frown: But she said she's just jealous of the girls giving me attention and she wants me back. I told her i wanted space but when i went round to talk about it she called me selfish and said she needed me.
I think we're going to get back together. What should I do? My friends say she's bad for me but i think they're wrong.
Reply 1
15 guys. :lolwut:
Reply 2
Sounds like she's a hotdog in a hallway type of girl.
Friends are usually right, she sounds bad news, especially her calling you selfish. I'd tell her where to go.
Reply 4
I agree with your friends. She justifies sleeping with 15 guys because she is jealous that you get attention off other girls? and she's calling you selfish because you want time to think about what you want? She sounds pretty high maintenance to me! Your choice I guess...
Reply 5
Original post by CapnHooch

Swing a cane?

There is either some exaggeration here or she was definitely an only-child that never learnt to share.
Reply 6
How old are you?
Im not going to comment on how many guys she's slept with because it's her body and whatever but the following bit tells me she doesnt really want you

Original post by CrazyBadger
she said she's just jealous of the girls giving me attention and she wants me back.

It seems like she just wants other girls to be jealous of her...

Your choice now. I say walk away...
Reply 7
Original post by CapnHooch

She's lovely really! She said she had slept about a lot in her past but she doesn't want to any more. I am 21 and so is she. We are both in our third years at uni now.
I need helpful comments, don't insult her please!
Reply 8
It sounds like she's the selfish one ... and a bit mental
Reply 9
Original post by PasserBy9
Swing a cane?

There is either some exaggeration here or she was definitely an only-child that never learnt to share.

Could probably build a stadium?

Original post by CrazyBadger
She's lovely really! She said she had slept about a lot in her past but she doesn't want to any more. I am 21 and so is she. We are both in our third years at uni now.
I need helpful comments, don't insult her please!

It's up to you whether you want to take that risk mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending