Application sent on the 11th.
260 points.
Reply 62
unsuccessful yesterday :frown:
Reply 63
Course: Psychology
UCAS sent: 18th November
Current status: Acknowledged

im so worried they will decline my application, this and bournemouth are my top choices :frown: anyone else get an offer for psychology? :biggrin: oh and do UWE often do interviews?
Reply 64
Construction Management - Unconditional.

I received the offer the day after I applied, but my application is pretty strong.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Computing - Conditional

Offer subject to obtaining a minimum of 280 UCAS points from BTEC Nat Dip and a pass at Level 3 in Key Skills Application of Number

My college doesn't offer AON level 3, and I was also told AON level 2 was the equivalent to a C at GCSE.
Reply 66
Application was sent yesterday and conditional offer recieved today :biggrin: Wasnt expecting one that fast haha

Business Studies with Accounting and Finance - 300 UCAS points
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 67
reapplying for forensic chemistry again after starting a foundation year this year elsewhere, after not gaining good enough grades to meet my conditional offer last year :frown:
Reply 68
ive applied for architecture and planning. had acknowledgment on friday i think. really want to get in. if i get an offer im defiantly going to firm it.
Reply 69
Got a conditional offer yesterday for Psychology in 2012...360 points
Reply 70
Sent my application last tuesday got an offer in 2 days :smile:
LLB Law need 300 points! Defo my 1st choice really wanna go UWE!
Any1 else applying for Law?
Can anyone tell me what Bristol is like? Shopping? Hows the nightlife? Thankkk youuuuuuuuu :smile:
Reply 71
i havent even been to the bloody uni! how is the campus and the student halls ?
My application still hasn't been sent (waiting on a reference grrr) bit worried that its getting quite late! UWE is my first choice, Drama and English Lit :wink:
Reply 73
Original post by Kiirk

Original post by Kiirk
I've only looked at Plymouth, Oxford Brookes and UWE - so my comparison will be on that. (All BBB for LLB law)

The campus is quite far away from the actual city, but you get free bus passes so it shouldn't matter too much.
It's a very modern looking university, which I liked - Plymouth is also similar. Oxford Brookes have very old buildings (60's like), and feels too much like my current college which I didn't like.
The student Union and the actual facilities there were good (Bar's, Cafes and the like).
I didn't get a look in the halls, but I had a look at the buildings in the student village, which looked very nice. (and a kitchen)

I'm fairly local to the uni (live on the other side of somerset), about an hour drive - so I visit it fairly often.
Shops wise, it's the best within an hour or two. I'm not too sure about the nightlife (but my cousin went there and loved it).

I've added you so we can keep this thread on topic.

also applied for UWE and Brookes, got aan offer from UWE for 340 points, I was like wtf! and Brookes sent me an email saying something about fee asessment and passport ish.
Reply 74
Original post by Yas185
Sent my application last tuesday got an offer in 2 days :smile:
LLB Law need 300 points! Defo my 1st choice really wanna go UWE!
Any1 else applying for Law?
Can anyone tell me what Bristol is like? Shopping? Hows the nightlife? Thankkk youuuuuuuuu :smile:

Bristol has one of the Best Nightlife scenes in the UK, especially if you're really into electronic music and DJ's. Bristol is a great city.
Reply 75
I got an offer from UWE the day my application got sent to UCAS, so definitely agree on the fast response time!

Applying for Journalism and Media and Cultural Studies :smile:

Loved the Frenchay campus, and love Bristol, just wish it was closer to the centre :frown:
Reply 76
Original post by _BANKSY_
Bristol has one of the Best Nightlife scenes in the UK, especially if you're really into electronic music and DJ's. Bristol is a great city.

yeah one reason why i chose to apply there, insane DJ scene.
Reply 77
its been a week since ive heard from UWE. should i be worried? i really want an offer and im beginning to get scared i wont get in.
just been offered a place studying adult nursing:tongue:
Reply 79
offer for architecture :smile: so happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending