The Student Room Group

Charity collector slapped me, if I prosecute, what happens to her?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Curzon
How can she slap

:rofl:
I came up with a cheeky reply to a charity person and they slapped me. They ended up ochi-gari'ed on the cement. That is what you should have done.
Reply 42
Slap her back, I have been told every day of my life that women are equal to men, so not slapping her undermines that belief we have in the west.
Reply 43
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
She sounds feisty. You should of asked her out :perv:

Yeah. You should have move in for a kiss after the slap, like a cheesy movie from the 50s. And if she screams at you remind her that she slapped you first.
The police won't do anything but laugh at you. Man up next time!
I say you burn down battersea dogs home, that'll teach her.

There goes my rep
Troll, if not the police wouldn't waste their time and resources sorry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUe_QNhWpU

YOUR DAUGHTER SHE COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHE KICK MY DOG
Reply 48
I never no where to begin with posts like this on here, seeing as I end up being morally torn, on the one hand the fact you don't believe in charity puts you in a bad light for me anyway, however it's your life and they're your beliefs and really who am I to judge. Aaaand On the other hand I strongly disagree with the actions of the charity collector.

Aand on the third hand I think the story was made up, although then again I may be wrong.

But I honestly doubt you'd be that succesful with it, because really I think the police have better things to do with their time, but If you did prosecute, she'd probably get a fine... nothing major to be honest.
Reply 49
I got a high five from a charity person once... They were asking me to sign up for an animal charity and I was like "I am already signed up babe" and she was like "OMG wicked. Have a high five" and I was like "Thanks... I'll just keep that" and we parted our separate ways.

To this day I always wonder what kind of high five I would have got if I hadn't already been signed up and signed up with her... it's a missed opportunity but there is only so much one can do.
Original post by JohnC2211
I came up with a cheeky reply to a charity person and they slapped me. They ended up ochi-gari'ed on the cement. That is what you should have done.

Somewhat excessive.

OP, she can't slap you if she's dead...

lolwut?
Original post by Snaiv
Oh damn, but it was the high-street, if I go to the police they can appeal for witnesses can't they?

Lol, the police generally only appeal for witnesses for things like murders, rapes, kidnappings, you know REAL crimes? I suggest you dont bother wasting yours and the justice systems time and just get over it.
Clean the sand out of your vagina, OP.
man up.
Original post by Cast.Iron
Somewhat excessive.

OP, she can't slap you if she's dead...

lolwut?

Never said she got up :wink:
Reply 55
She gets forced to work for free, ie, community service. Oh... Wait... :shifty:
Original post by JohnC2211
Never said she got up :wink:

That comment wasn't directed at you, thus the OP.
Reply 57
Amazing. You should have slapped her for asking you for money.
I don't think much will happen unless you can find some witnesses.
why don't you believe in charity ?
I can almost believe this actually happened.

A charity mugger followed me about 200 yards down Oxford Street last week whilst I tried to blank him.

After he reached out and pulled one of my headphones out of my ear I eventually stopped walking, turned around and gave him a proper old fashion telling off

And the worse thing is he was ruining the reputation of what was probably a perfectly good charity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending