The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

...I'm too attractive and it scares them off

lol jk!

My real excuse is that I go to an all girls school and even though it has a mixed sixth form, there still aren't many boys and I'm pretty shy anyway.
i can't get a girlfriend because i don't trust girls. (due to past experience) As simple as that
Original post by professortobe
How come? How old r u? They religious or something? Actualy i live in a community where a lot of ppls parents dont let them have bfs etc. just wondering wot their reasoning is?

A mixture of religion and culture.
...because im a sarcastic, geeky pervert.

Any takers? :sexface:
Reply 84
Original post by Vohamanah
Surely not =/ A lot of white girls find oriental guys very attractive, myself included.

Most white girls I have have across don't :dontknow:. Plus I have never seen an Oriental guy-white girl couple :sad:.
I can. I dont have the time though. I may as well have become a monk
Reply 86
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
for a whole host of reasons, not limited to:

- I never stay in one place for longer than about 5 months
- I am usually semi-intentionally unemployed, and whilst many find work uninteresting and pointless, few actively avoid it quite as much as me
- I really can't be arsed to dress in nice clothes, pay people fake compliments, agree with girls' opinions when I don't, approach large numbers of people to try to get phone numbers, or in any way play "the game" whatsoever. In fact I positively enjoy looking scruffy and disagreeing with people.
- I am incapable of holding a conversation about clothes, football, bars, dancing, Top Gear, pets, TV, or any of the other things that most people appear to be interested in
- On the extremely rare occasions I am approached by girls rather than vice versa, unless I am also attracted to them, I usually can't be bothered
- I'm a massive geek
- being a fairly care-free vagrant who spends most of his life reading and studying random nonsense, I have very little in common with people who have homes, mortages, careers, children, etc
- I am socially inept, at least in loud, crowded places like pubs/bars/clubs/etc
- probably lots more
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mr Smurf
Most white girls I have have across don't :dontknow:. Plus I have never seen an Oriental guy-white girl couple :sad:.

I'm genuinely surprised by that. Maybe they are just scared to approach you? I see plenty of oriental guy - white girl couples. Don't give up, there must be white girls that find you attractive.
Original post by Mr Smurf

One of my mates was in said relationship. :yy:

I can't get a girlfriend because... I'm too busy with work during the week and prefer to sit in with mates and get stoned at the weekend rather than pussy hunting. Personal preference. Ironically, I spend a lot of time complaining about how I'm not getting any despite not going out there to get some. Such is life. :h:
I can. Just don't want one right now :smile:
Reply 91
Because I'm too fussy. Plus, when I do seriously like somebody, they tend to be tragically unsuitable. I will usually be aware of this and keep my distance. When your heart has been badly broken, you are far more cautious with deciding who you deem worthy of it.
Reply 92
i dont know any boys, have been in a girls school my whole life..
I can't get a girlfriend because I'm not 'boyfriend material' :colonhash:
Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded
...because im a sarcastic, geeky pervert.

Any takers? :sexface:

Sold!
Round the back in - lets say - 5 minutes? ... Ironically also the amount of time it will last.
Reply 95
Appearance-wise:
I'm too tall, a bit chubby, generously provisioned in the nasal area, and I've never had any desire to follow fashion in my entire life.

Personality-wise:
I don't feel like I need a second half to complete me.
I fancy everybody and love no one.
I enjoy a good nob joke more frequently than appropriate.

:sexface:..
(edited 13 years ago)
I can't hold down a conversation with just one person, but I'm fine in a group.
1)I don't want one atm
2)I can't find one that I like
3)Am Psycho
Original post by IlexBlue
...I am secretly an android, and incapable of love.

This sucks. Although Data's daughter experienced love... although it kinda helped kill her. Still can't win them all. Cool sig btw :smile:
Reply 99
Cause I'm 62 and my boobs are going down south xD

..But really, I've been single for just over a month now for the first time in 2 years...need some space to adjust to being just me again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending