The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey University Thread

Hi, I've got invited to a UCAS visit day including an interview (described as "short" and "informal") at Surrey university, and to be quite frank I'm worried as I've seen many users who've received offers already. Does this UCAS visit day imply that my admission success depends on my performance at this interview? Or rather, is it Surrey's way of selling themselves to applicants?

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanxxxxx

Original post by gwop
Hi, I've got invited to a UCAS visit day including an interview (described as "short" and "informal&quot:wink: at Surrey university, and to be quite frank I'm worried as I've seen many users who've received offers already. Does this UCAS visit day imply that my admission success depends on my performance at this interview? Or rather, is it Surrey's way of selling themselves to applicants?

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanxxxxx

just came back from mine and you probably got the answer to your own question by now haha. i thought it was awesome in just about evrything albeit some of the lecturers were dopey but still great
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
I don't know what your talking about. If you would answer my question I'd appreciate it.

Thanxx
Reply 3
Original post by gwop
I don't know what your talking about. If you would answer my question I'd appreciate it.

Thanxx

1. You don't give enough information on your application (Mainly the lack of the subject you are applying for)

2. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1455702 - 3 threads down from this one

...that should help...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending