Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by aliluvschoc
Chutney Ferret :hat2:

Jelly Otter :hat2:
Reply 441

18th maybe. I have an exam on the 16th anyway.

I see. :holmes: I've been having a chat with Anna and I've raised the possibility of a Kent meet.... :iiam:
I thought Brizlol had snow? lolz unlucky. Just ice then?

There was snow on Friday, it's just wet now. :sigh:
Reply 443
Original post by sango
Jelly Otter :hat2:

Ring Ripper :hat2:
Reply 444
Original post by QwentyJ
I see. :holmes: I've been having a chat with Anna and I've raised the possibility of a Kent meet.... :iiam:

Last time was fun :ahee: let's do it.
Reply 445
Original post by + polarity -
There was snow on Friday, it's just wet now. :sigh:

Something to laugh at Sammy about :dance:
Cool.

Anyway. I smell. So I am going to shower.
Reply 447
Ring Ripper :hat2:

Hole Stretcher.
Reply 448
Original post by sango
Hole Stretcher.

Chode Champion.
Reply 449

Last time was fun :ahee: let's do it.

Have you been to Sevenoaks yet? :p:
Reply 450
Original post by QwentyJ
Have you been to Sevenoaks yet? :p:

No, is it even worth going to? Is there anything there?
Reply 451

No, is it even worth going to? Is there anything there?

Well....LET ME TELL YOU!

Been rated consistenly as the happiest town in the United Kingdom.

That's about it really! :p: But it has a couple of pubs, no clubs though. I'm only promoting it since it's my home town and you guys seem to drive past it a lot! :colondollar:

OOH, also - the Film 'The Other Boleyn' with Natalie Portman, Eric Bana and Scarlett Johannsen was filmed there! Also has the best school for A-levels/IB in the country! That would be my school! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 452
Original post by QwentyJ
Well....LET ME TELL YOU!

That's about it really! :p: But it has a couple of pubs, no clubs though. I'm only promoting it since it's my home town and you guys seem to drive past it a lot! :colondollar:

OOH, also - the Film 'The Other Boleyn' with Natalie Portman, Eric Bana and Scarlett Johannsen was filmed there! Also has the best school for A-levels/IB in the country! That would be my school! :biggrin:

Haha. Think I'll stick to Torquay, club it out while I'm young, then move to Sevenoaks before I have kids.
Reply 453

Haha. Think I'll stick to Torquay, club it out while I'm young, then move to Sevenoaks before I have kids.

Hehe. Have you heard of Charlie Baker? The Devonian comic?

We could either do it in Soaks or Canterbury - but I cn only get some proper money on the 21st! It's like an earlier Xmas pressie!
Reply 454
Original post by QwentyJ
Well....LET ME TELL YOU!

Oh, you went to Sevenoaks eh?

:rofl2: Socially inept? Own a horse?

I thought the IB was compulsory for all at Sevenhoes though? :holmes: Furthermrore, I'm sure that is the North London Collegiate School that is best for A-levels/IB in the country.
Reply 455
Original post by QwentyJ
Hehe. Have you heard of Charlie Baker? The Devonian comic?

We could either do it in Soaks or Canterbury - but I cn only get some proper money on the 21st! It's like an earlier Xmas pressie!

I can't get anywhere, no money. TBH I'd not even be able to go out for a drink...

And no, I don't think I have heard of him. :beard:
Reply 456
Original post by sango
Oh, you went to Sevenoaks eh?

:rofl2: Socially inept? Own a horse?

I thought the IB was compulsory for all at Sevenhoes though? :holmes: Furthermrore, I'm sure that is the North London Collegiate School that is best for A-levels/IB in the country.

Home town - home school! :wink:

Don't own a horse, know plenty of people who do. Socially okay! :thumb

We were last time I checked anyway. I left the year that we were top and that was the last year we did A-levels. I did IB though.

I can't get anywhere, no money. TBH I'd not even be able to go out for a drink...

And no, I don't think I have heard of him. :beard:

Someone will get you a round in I'm sure!
Do they accept black people in Sevenoaks?
Reply 458

Do they accept black people in Sevenoaks?

Of course. We'll have to stick you in the International House though and say that you are the heir to the throne of Lesotho though.
Who you talkin' about?! :mrt:

Men. :sigh:

Latest