The Student Room Group

making my friend his b1tC*

I have been with this guy for about 4 months stopped talking for past 3 months thought we still had feelings for eachother so wanted to get back into contact.

Using my mates addie (that I thought my fella knew was my mate through me introducing him to her on a social network) I contacted him on a social network as her so that I can bring up ME in the conversation and try to see how feels about ME etc but instead he went straight for my mate :mad: like he was in love with her :confused: so I am being my mate and talking to him and he thinks its her.

what the hell I don't understand when we used speak to him over the phone he would act more like a gentleman if he thought my mate was there why??

I find it disgusting that a man can have a women and prey on another women using the girlfriend as the WAY through it all :angry:

p.s. he does not even know my mate in detail so why is he getting all lovey dovey for her???

I need dome advice guys whats on this mans mind??

(p.s.my mate is not interested in this man)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any advice???? anyone
Reply 2
like seriously people what am I suppose to do ehhhhh!
Reply 3
You're mad at an ex, who has been single for 3 months, flirting with another girl, who you're pretending to be?

Say what.
Reply 4
Original post by James'
You're mad at an ex, who has been single for 3 months, flirting with another girl, who you're pretending to be?

Say what.

its not that simple he is denying to my mate that he even know me like whats up with that!?
Reply 5
Original post by lollypop*
its not that simple he is denying to my mate that he even know me like whats up with that!?

I have no idea what's up with that.

I think your best option is to get plastic surgery to look like your friend, then meet up with him. It's a win-win situation.
Reply 6
Original post by James'
I have no idea what's up with that.

I think your best option is to get plastic surgery to look like your friend, then meet up with him. It's a win-win situation.

I see your funnyside to that :smile:

but I really like him and it hurts i feel like he betrayed me though hes an ex but come on i did alot for him does he not feel hurt even a tiny bit?
Reply 7
You've got a problem with him hitting on you posing as your friend. What. Do you for a second think that what you're doing is justified and right? Yeah, perhaps he is hitting on this other girl who you're posing as but so what... you guys aren't even going out any more, he's a free man.
Reply 8
Original post by Wookie42
You've got a problem with him hitting on you posing as your friend. What. Do you for a second think that what you're doing is justified and right? Yeah, perhaps he is hitting on this other girl who you're posing as but so what... you guys aren't even going out any more, he's a free man.

no I am saying it is unethical for him to be considering my friend as his women as he knows that she is my good mate and I liked him alot.

I feel like he wanted my friend from the start if that sounds any clear :s-smilie:
Reply 9
you sound insane, poor men
Reply 10
Original post by m45
you sound insane, poor men

did'nt need that! your no help at ALL!:angry:
Reply 11
i think you meant 'bitch'.
Reply 12
Did OP just listen to Babooshka for the first time?
Reply 13
no I am saying it is unethical for him to be considering my friend as his women as he knows that she is my good mate and I liked him alot.

I feel like he wanted my friend from the start if that sounds any clear :s-smilie:

Ah I see. So you're talking about ethics when you've posed as your friend to try and get with a guy? Tidy.
Reply 14
Original post by Wookie42
Ah I see. So you're talking about ethics when you've posed as your friend to try and get with a guy? Tidy.

OK I knew that was coming lol but seriousley it was out of good intention just to get some feedback on why he left me and how he feels about me thats all..... UNTIDY THIS GAME AY?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
OK I knew that was comming lol but seriousley it was out of good intention just to get some feedback on why he left me and how he feels about me thats all..... UNTIDY THIS GAME AY?

What's wrong with just asking him? Maybe he doesn't want you to know everything that he feels - it isn't like you reserve the right to know everything about him. Put it this way, how would you feel if he posed as one of his friends and did the same thing to you (in a similar situation)? If you ever found out you'd be crushed to know that he found out everything and it would probably just make him hate you. Understand?
I have been with this guy for about 4 months stopped talking for past 3 months thought we still had feelings for eachother so wanted to get back into contact.

Just wondering, when you say we do you actually mean I?

Because if you hadn't spoken in 3 months....
LOL allow him..
Reply 18
Original post by Persephone9
Just wondering, when you say we do you actually mean I?

Because if you hadn't spoken in 3 months....

I was generally seeing him around and he showed that he missed me :confused: i dunno......
Reply 19
you is 1 crazyyyy b1tC*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending