The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

...........because

a) i've not met anyone i'd like to have a relationship with.
b) i'm not really interested in having a relationship right now.
c) clearly i've not met anyone worthy of being with me :p: haha nah, but it all seriousness I just haven't met anyone.

It's not something that particularly worries me.....i'm only 19 :woo:
Original post by PasserBy9
Sold!
Round the back in - lets say - 5 minutes? ... Ironically also the amount of time it will last.

I’m up for it :perv: I just hope I’m not the only one :sexface:

5 minutes? Pfft, I’d feel robbed :frown:
Original post by jenny.chu

Original post by jenny.chu
I can't get a boyfriend because I'm immorally ugly and the world invented shallow males :cool:

Why do you keep calling yourself ugly? You're pretty in your pictures
Original post by planetearth
I'm in an all boys school.

:frown:

I'm in the same boat - I go to an all girl's school. It's depressing. :frown:
I can't wait for uni, though. :wink:
Reply 124
I can't get a girlfriend because I spend all available time on thestudentroom.
I don't care enough to bother interacting with people outside my normal social circles (primarily computer science people, so nearly all guys :tongue: ).
too busy, unconfident.
I already have one and I don't need another.
Reply 128
because I'm far too picky. Seriously, too picky.
Reply 129
I can't get a boyfriend because I'm not really that bothered about having one at the moment.
I can't get a girlfriend as every girl I like doesn't have the same feelings and I'm not desperate enough to just try and find any girl just to say I have a girlfriend.
Reply 131
because I don't care about getting a boyfriend. I'll leave stressing over guys until uni(not that I'm "girlfriend" material in the first place :tongue: ) and focus on my exams this year
i cant get a boyfriend cos i have 28 cats...
nobody has ever shown the slightest interest....at all...ever
Reply 134
Every girl I've ever asked out sees me as 'just a friend', coincidently if anyone would like to tell me if this is girl code for something else I'd appreciate it :s-smilie:
because I'm emotionally unavailable, haven't met anyone I like that much, kinda content with what I have/know atm.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Butterfly away
nobody has ever shown the slightest interest....at all...ever

:ditto:
Reply 137
I haven't/can't get a boyfriend because I don't know many people, I don't know any gay people, I'm not the most attractive guy out there, have a quite loud and "tell it how it is" personality and no one has ever shown any interest.

Yeah, I'm gonna be a virgin and alone till I'm like 26 or something probably :frown:
...i don't know to be honest :frown:
not to sound bitchy, but I've seen uglier, fatter, more socially awkward people in happy relationships yet i've had no interest from anyone ever :frown:
.. because who buys a cow when you're getting the milk for free.

Actually though, because he's at a different uni 4 hours from me, and we decided monogamous friends with benefits would be better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending