The Student Room Group

What would you do if you found your boyfriend cheating on you...but with another man?

Girls, honestly what would you do? Like you walk into your boyfriends bedroom and he is having sex with another man. What would your reaction be? How would your reaction be different to if he was having sex with a woman? Say why.

Would you be shocked? Would you assume he was gay and hiding it from you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think you would be justified to assume he's gay
I'd have the 'talk' with him.

He should br happy and comfortable with his sexuality and if being with a guy makes him happy then so be it. He just needs to learn to accept it and move forward with his new found sexuality. I'd be happy for him. It's important to be in a relationship for the right reasons and if my BF is cheating then something might be wrong, especially if it is with another sex :s-smilie:
this thread is just asking for sarcastic comments.. and I cant think of one
Original post by Stenreh
I think you would be justified to assume he's gay

Jumping to conclusions there, aren't we? :rolleyes: :wink:
Original post by ipulledhermione
I'd have the 'talk' with him.

He should br happy and comfortable with his sexuality and if being with a guy makes him happy then so be it. He just needs to learn to accept it and move forward with his new found sexuality. I'd be happy for him. It's important to be in a relationship for the right reasons and if my BF is cheating then something might be wrong, especially if it is with another sex :s-smilie:

your replies seem far too sensible recently! i was expecting you to suggest stripping off and jumping in bed with both of them..... apparently not though
Reply 6
Play out the east-enders tune on my phone, both convenient and dramatic.

Then I would go home and listen to George Michael's top hits.
Reply 7
If I was a woman, I'd probably get involved.
Reply 8
laugh. alot.
Cheating is still cheating though D:
BURN THE GAY!
I'd get with his sister.
I soooo wanna say THREESOME but I shan't be that immature. Wait what? :wink: Anyhow, that's tricky considering I'm a heterosexual male :biggrin:. Umm even so, he's still cheating on you, even though he's batting for the opposition, so don't bother with him. You could be cruel and announce that since he's gay (if he hasn't come out it could be embarassing for him but he cheated on you so what? :angry:) you will be dumping him, infront of a crowd later on.
Reply 12
Original post by super.teve
Cheating is still cheating though D:
BURN THE GAY!

but your gay.
Original post by cobi18
but your gay.

I was just kidding, the first point still stands. Cheating, is still cheating even if he is gay, he still has emotional commitments with his girlfriend.
I probably wouldn't be as angry as if he had cheated with a woman - I can't compete with a man so I wouldn't feel as bad if that makes sense. I would definitely break up with him, not only would he have cheated on me but I would also be constantly paranoid that he was actually gay.
'would you be shocked' I would be little shocked yes.
Original post by didgeridoo12uk

Original post by didgeridoo12uk
your replies seem far too sensible recently! i was expecting you to suggest stripping off and jumping in bed with both of them..... apparently not though

I never thought of that really :dontknow:

I think one willy is daunting enough :p:

Aha, i have deactivated my facebook and so it would be soul destroying for me to only humour the insane side of my persona without having a chance to just express me. And without the usual status updating of regular me i have to find another avenue of normalness so that my prescribed weirdness can exist.

Have stopped making sense? I was just keeping equillibrium. :h:
Reply 17
well ok, I will talk about this if it was my gf. Id still be angry but I wouldnt blame myself as much. I mean its not my fault I dont have girl parts and if she wants girl parts then not much I could do about that.
Reply 18
If I was a girl:

pot, kettle.
Reply 19
Happened to me.

Not the walking in on sex thing but the cheating with a man thing.

I got rid. We're good friends though. I'm a forgiving person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending