The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
...ugly and fat.
I can't get a boyfriend because I'm terrified of rejection. I'm way too shy and I find it hard to let men know I'm interested. Also I prefer the quiet type, who are usually also too scared to make a move.
I'm a level 80 mage.
You can get intimacy without sex.

I do understand the context, but that doesn't mean the rules have changed at all. Nowadays it's normally for people to say OMG, but I don't because it's blaspheming. But anyway, we are getting off the topic and onto a religious debate which there are other forums for. It is the reason I don't have a boyfriend at the minute.
Reply 184
lol at the OP's username.
I can't get a girlfriend because i'm afraid of rejection and I have a tiny penis.
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Hah. Well that's been one of the reasons before
''I'm just not attracted to you''.

However I think Michael Buble's song should be our anthem;
''I just haven't met you yet!'' :o:

I genuinely don't think he's out there. :s-smilie:
Original post by lnwn
who is that guy in your sig?!??! :eek:

Chris Cusiter - Scottish Rugby Player :sogood:
Because I am a rampant sierial killer,Joke,MI5 please I..didn't *muffled screams* *gunshots in background* because I haven't tried because I couldn't be arsed with someone stifling my depravity.
Reply 189
Because i get too many offers? :dontknow:
Reply 190
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You can get intimacy without sex.

I do understand the context, but that doesn't mean the rules have changed at all. Nowadays it's normally for people to say OMG, but I don't because it's blaspheming. But anyway, we are getting off the topic and onto a religious debate which there are other forums for. It is the reason I don't have a boyfriend at the minute.

find one at church?
Reply 191
OR maybe just find a guy who shares the same values? church go-er etc ..
Original post by f1re
find one at church?

That is my aim, CU always jokes about being a mini dating society :tongue:
I can't get a boyfriend because i turned down the guys i like and now karma is hitting me, also because im shy and i am bit of a perfectionist and i kind of not like the awkward-staring-whilst-eating-moments during the dates.
I can't get a girlfriend because I never go out or hang around at places that might have a female presence. And if I do, I don't know how to talk to girls so things never go anywhere.
Reply 195
I can't get a girlfriend-boyfriend because I'm just not into hermaphrodites?

Really it's because I'm afraid of losing someone who I love again, and it feels like a betrayal to the one who I did love.
(edited 13 years ago)
Sorry but I am going to have to disagree. I know multiple couples who have been dating 30 years or more who didn't have sex before marriage who have no marital problems because their relationship was built on respect for themselves and for each other.
because i am always put in the friend zone....
Reply 198
and having sex prior to, solves that? and the others are holding hands under a rainbow@?
I wish I was a dork/socially awkward/ugly/fat/unable to talk to guys as it would give me a reason. However, this is not the case. Bastard men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending