The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi :cyber:

I think an all-nighter is the only option. I hope there will be someone here to keep me company.
what is this? i dont even :facepalm2:

WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN NOT TO LEAVE THINGS TIL THE LAST ****ING MINUTE?!?
Original post by amiejade-x
what is this? i dont even :facepalm2:

WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN NOT TO LEAVE THINGS TIL THE LAST ****ING MINUTE?!?

lolololololol

innittttt
Original post by + polarity -
lolololololol

innittttt

it annoys me so much that i do it all the time, i just can't seem to get motivated until the deadline is right in front of me :facepalm2:

do it for me :puppyeyes:
I think when you're close to the deadline you can see things more clearly, and you work better under pressure.

I like to plan things in the time before I get panicky, that way I come out with well-structured work in little time :yes:
We don't all have natural intelligence. :frown:
Reply 508
yoyo, why are you carrying a giant teapot around?

Original post by Crazy Paving
We don't all have natural intelligence. :frown:

Intelligence won't help you if you don't have plans!!!

I think when you're close to the deadline you can see things more clearly, and you work better under pressure.

I like to plan things in the time before I get panicky, that way I come out with well-structured work in little time :yes:

yeah i work best under pressure, cus i know i need to finish and get on with it, so i do, but when its weeks before the deadline, im just like, meh, cba, got loads of time, but i always run out of time :emo:
yoyo, why are you carrying a giant teapot around?

:rofl:

That guy is a ****ing LEGEND! Someone give the guy a cigar!
yeah i work best under pressure, cus i know i need to finish and get on with it, so i do, but when its weeks before the deadline, im just like, meh, cba, got loads of time, but i always run out of time :emo:

I think it happens to the best of us. :moon:
Reply 514

You'll be fine dude! Faith!

Night all! xx
Still only halfway through these problem questions
:laugh:
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi

You get those on your course? :lolwut:
You get those on your course? :lolwut:

lol. Yeah. They are basically essays where a client comes to you and you have to pretend to advise them on their case using the relevant caselaw and possibly statutes. They dont contain any maths whatsoever

Polarity will solve them for 37 Cedis.

Latest