The Student Room Group

What to change(women only)

Scroll to see replies

You have definite potential :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Ladies, It's no secret that I'm a pretty cool guy tbh, but I just can't get the women.
Sure I'm no Jasper Carrot in the looks department but I've seen horrific looking fellows consistently obtain grade A flange.
People most commonly tell me I should drink less and get a haircut but I dunno.pretty thrifty as well.
I need to know the changeable thing that you would change about me to make me accptable for woman.Different clothes? Weigh less? Be nicer to people?

awww your pretty cute
there could be many different reasons that the ladies are not on the secen.....
maybe the facial hair? your height? the hair not sure. :/
as for your personality i cant comment on as i dont know you. but for an example it could be things like...... your sence of humor, what your into, even your axcent, these are just possibilties.
or maybe your not attracting the kinds of girls you want!?

as i said these are just maybies. personally i like ascents, facial hair, wicked sence of humor ect, but other girls might not. but as far as i can see you look like a nice, cool guy. :smile:
but it's like me people tell me that im quite pretty (i dont think so) and yet im still single :frown:
hope this helped you. didn't mean to offend, if i did sorry. :h: x
I would say get rid of the facial hair for sure. And I don't know if it's bad to be tan to you or not, but a slight tan would help alot. Not trying to be offensive or anything but you are pale almost to the point where it's making you look like your sick. A good presentation in clothes does help too!
Reply 23
Original post by When will I know?
Can we get a little too critical?:tongue: I think potentially you could look really good and so much better.

You would probably benefit from a small hair cut but nothing major. You just need to style it properly.

Because in the picture, its almost covering one of your eyes... when a guys hair for some reason covers 1/3- 1/4 of his actual face.. it just kind of screams 'not very confident' or shy.
So keep you hair out of your face, unless you're following some sort of trend. Put your hair back, style it and add some volume :wink:

The next bit is the way you are staring... dont look too hard with your eyes, you've made them big on purpose?

But the big part here for me is your posture... you are slouching (your shoulders)!!! :smile: It just kind of gives the lazy/sad/lonely/guy in the corner image... so SIT UP STRAIGHT, shoulders up and back straight :biggrin: and dont have your head down.. have it up so that your eyes are level with other people's eyes.

Finally your clothes... are a little too dull :/

I do generally keep my fringe long to cover my eyes..they're a bit Howard Moon generally, though I will get my hair sorted next week and getting clothes for xmas.
Advice has helped muchly.thanks.
Original post by dzeh
*Sigh of relief*

I was expecting that you wanted a sex change

i thought that when i first read the title. lol. glad i wasn't the only one, lol x
I do generally keep my fringe long to cover my eyes..they're a bit Howard Moon generally, though I will get my hair sorted next week and getting clothes for xmas.
Advice has helped muchly.thanks.

:biggrin:

..but why:confused: fashion? or you just do?

Its nice to be able to have eye contact.
Reply 26
Original post by shy-girl666
awww your pretty cute
there could be many different reasons that the ladies are not on the secen.....
maybe the facial hair? your height? the hair not sure. :/
as for your personality i cant comment on as i dont know you. but for an example it could be things like...... your sence of humor, what your into, even your axcent, these are just possibilties.
or maybe your not attracting the kinds of girls you want!?

as i said these are just maybies. personally i like ascents, facial hair, wicked sence of humor ect, but other girls might not. but as far as i can see you look like a nice, cool guy. :smile:
but it's like me people tell me that im quite pretty (i dont think so) and yet im still single :frown:
hope this helped you. didn't mean to offend, if i did sorry. :h: x

no offence taken Thank you for the advice :smile:
Reply 27

Sure I'm no Jasper Carrot in the looks department

Who said Jasper Carrot was hot? :lolwut:

Everyone's suggestions is what I agree with. The only extra thing i'd suggest is that you build up on that needed confidence. Confidence is SEXY. Turns girls on :wink:

You have potenial dude, you're cute.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by When will I know?
:biggrin:

..but why:confused: fashion? or you just do?

Its nice to be able to have eye contact.

My eyes ordinarily seem kind of crab-small, not so much in the photo but generally.It's not that I want manga eyes just they seem a bit wrong.
Reply 29
There's nothing wrong with you physically and you seem quite funny. It's just luck really - I am also unlucky!
Reply 30
Original post by T-Toe
Who said Jasper Carrot was hot? :lolwut:

:sexface:
Reply 31
Wash your hair son it looks greasy. Get rid of the facial hair and go to a salon not a barber to get your hair cut. Also your clothes look World of warcraft nerdy style. Get some better threads.
Reply 32

:sexface:

Everyone's suggestions are what I agree with. The only exta thing i'd suggest is that you build up on that needed confidence. Confidence is SEXY. Turns girls on :wink:

^

That's my edit, just encase you didn't see it
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by naomidawn
There's nothing wrong with you physically and you seem quite funny. It's just luck really - I am also unlucky!

Well appearance does help...
Reply 34
Aww i think you look good, but i agree with the comment about shaving the facial hair. I mean i like some stubble to give the rugged look. Also a cheeky personality is very attractive :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by T-Toe
Everyone's suggestions are what I agree with. The only exta thing i'd suggest is that you build up on that needed confidence. Confidence is SEXY. Turns girls on :wink:

^

Thanks, tis not often I get complements.
Reply 36
I'm off to bed, got to be up at 7.Thanks everybody :biggrin:
Reply 37

This is the only recent photo of me

Your predicament almost certainly has everything to do with not using the phrase 'grade-A flange' often enough in polite conversation, and nothing whatsoever with setting out to disprove the assertion that Hitler died childless.
(edited 13 years ago)
you look and sound like a bit of an idiot if i am going to be honest.

Can't really add anything that hasnt been said before, it's good advice. First and foremost get rid of the pube'tasche: it makes you look scummy.

Follow the advice and take a new picture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending