The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
Tell me more about the chavs...

They were both shouting and screaming, enough to make everyone in their seating area move, and they kept standing up, throwing their arms around. One was fat, and her skin was hanging out while she boogied. It was disgusting. The other one had those retarded glasses, where they just reflect all the light and make you look like a dimwit. Yeah...

Original post by Loz17
Lazy!

Being at uni means you need to fend for yourself :p:

I know. :ashamed2:

I know! I'm almost halfway through my time at uni. :afraid:
Reply 541
Original post by Magnum Opus
I don't have an advent calendar, but I have a mahoosive box of belgian chocolates :colone:

I have an advent calender without chocolate, want to trade? :p:

I don't have an advent calendar, but I have a mahoosive box of belgian chocolates :colone:

What make? :holmes:
I have no chocolate. I don't eat it as much as I used to. :nopity: Not really had any for ages.
Original post by Crazy Paving

I know. :ashamed2:

I know! I'm almost halfway through my time at uni. :afraid:

Lucky for some.

I need to go bed but meh.
Original post by Loz17
Lucky for some.

I need to go bed but meh.

I'm not so sure, I'd much rather be a first year again tbh. Plus I'll have to go into the real world first. :hide: Possibly.

Do it again PLEASE. :puppyeyes: I missed it and want to screenshot it. :frown:
Original post by skipp
I have an advent calender without chocolate, want to trade? :p:

Are you kidding? :tongue: see below :tongue:

What make? :holmes:

I was going to guess Guylian.
I'm not so sure, I'd much rather be a first year again tbh. Plus I'll have to go into the real world first. :hide: Possibly.

Already been in the real world for a year as well as the educational world (simultaneously). Its fine when you're used to it.

Original post by skipp
x:

Jen Jen; Did you get Fran's email about the Christmas soc? Theres a job for you if you're not too busy/up to it.

Plus I need to fill you in on stuffs. Need a meet soon. What you doing tomorrow night? I can cook some dinner for us. Whatever we can as I'm going shopping tomorrow.

I was going to guess Guylian.

Me too! :nutcase: :gah:

honest!
I want some Belgian chocolate truffles :emo:

£2.99 @ M&S :gah:
There are so many pictures of me on here :ashamed2:

I've tried to get rid of some of them, but there are still quite a few around.

And Ayostunner posted my FB ffs :colonhash:
I might be coming to Canterbury this weekend :holmes:
There are so many pictures of me on here :ashamed2:

I've tried to get rid of some of them, but there are still quite a few around.

And Ayostunner posted my FB ffs :colonhash:

oh hai, I'm a supermod :h:

Just link me any :tongue:
Original post by Loz17
Already been in the real world for a year as well as the educational world (simultaneously). Its fine when you're used to it.

Yeah well I suppose my job can be classed as the real world too, but it's just not where I aim to go and I'm more talking about having the job, but also moving out and getting your own place, sorting out everything for that, then moving onto family. :afraid: Having a student house this year has taught me a lot about maintaining a house and all the **** that needs to be done. :nothing:

Me too! :nutcase: :gah:

honest!

I see your nose getting bigger. :sly: (If that's possible! :teehee:)

Sorry. :colondollar: :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
oh hai, I'm a supermod :h:

Just link me any :tongue:

Oh yes! I'll PM a list of them all when I've finished this episode of Jersey Shore :colondollar:

Thank you! :gthumb:

I see your nose growing. :sly: (If that's possible! :teehee:)

Sorry. :colondollar: :sigh:

:grumble:
Magnum Opus
x

PLEASE. I'm paying attention this time. :puppyeyes:
Yeah well I suppose my job can be classed as the real world too, but it's just not where I aim to go and I'm more talking about having the job, but also moving out and getting your own place, sorting out everything for that, then moving onto family. :afraid: Having a student house this year has taught me a lot about maintaining a house and all the **** that needs to be done. :nothing:

I think I can take that as I've always helped clean at home etc etc. Would love a cleaning job here tbh.

Plus always sorted out my own things like banks, healthcare, insurance etc etc so I'm sure its not much difficult. Its just finding a house with 2 spare rooms and paying the admin fee atm :emo:
PLEASE. I'm paying attention this time. :puppyeyes:

nah I don't wanna risk breaking the site again :o:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
I think I can take that as I've always helped clean at home etc etc. Would love a cleaning job here tbh.

Plus always sorted out my own things like banks, healthcare, insurance etc etc so I'm sure its not much difficult. Its just finding a house with 2 spare rooms and paying the admin fee atm :emo:

:console:

You've started house hunting then?

Magnum Opus
nah I don't wanna risk breaking the site again :o:

Oh, just once. :frown: You didn't break it before. Don't worry about the DOB thing.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest