The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Snow has been so terrible, I have a awful cold as well. Can it get any worse?
Reply 341
I've been snowboarding with a Ben 10 skateboard :biggrin:
4 inches of snow and half an inch of ice in most places, **** work.
I'm praying that Cheshire's weather goes Siberian for a night, and my college gets snowed in. And collapses under the weight. :yes:
Reply 344
It took me three hours to get home from college today, the journey normally takes less than an hour :/
Only about 1cm of snow in Liverpool so not many school closures though I think forecasts say there should be more snowfall overnight.
Reply 346
College was closed today and it's closed tomorrow :biggrin:
As far as I'm aware, the snow has had no effect on Keele University in terms of closures.
However, it is continuing to snow! So perhaps tomorrow, there will be problems. I don't have anything tomorrow anyway, so I don't care.
Lol,Here in Aberdeen a foot of snow no joke I had to go out and push my neibourghs car.I have mock exams/prelims this week and last but they have been postponed XD bin playing COD all week cos F/A else to do. Oh and tehs thunder that shook the ground and lightning like a stun grenade.I love my life :smile: but if the weather gets worse might go for a spot of looting, beats Christmas shopping.
It snowed for a few hours, then the snow melted. And now it's just cold and frosty :frown:
Reply 350
I went lunatic when I saw snow for the first time, It was winter, last year.

Its crazy to see the whole place, town covered with snow and all white.

I remember running, jumping and trying all other things to 'experiment' lol.

But got fed up when snow turned in to ice, fell off many times, and wished Ice became snow :biggrin:

We're snowed in...
My Spanish seminar today has been cancelled so I pretty much have a snow day. Nice.
Yesterday we spent the day making an igloo (spot the walrus):
Original post by Caprisun!

We're snowed in...

Wow!

The snow is pretty much the same as yesterday here. I almost slipped a few times on the way to Uni. I should probably invest in better gripped shoes.
oh yes, we got snow. This is my picnic table!

Just woke up to a couple of centimetres settled outside :smile: nothing big but it's like the perfect amount, everything looks pretty but life continues as normal.
Reply 356
London is useless for snow :frown:
Well over a foot of snow here :frown: so much for going to York today!
Reply 358
About 2cm here so far and it's continuing to snow :biggrin:
Reply 359
A good foot and a half here. Everything has pretty much ground to a halt. No cars on the roads, very few people about, many places shut.

Never seen snow this bad in my life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending