The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hello!.....ok, so despite previous warnings, i've decided to try posting on this thread one more time! :biggrin:
Original post by + polarity -
I got a kilogram for like £2 :s-smilie:

My bag of pasta is 3kg. That works at at around 90p for a kilogram :coma:. Sorry about it mate
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi

Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi
My bag of pasta is 3kg. That works at at around 90p for a kilogram :coma:. Sorry about it mate

Wow, fair play :tongue:
Uni has closed. It's my only day off! Grrrrr. I hope it's closed tomorrow :moon:
Original post by TwirlGirl

Original post by TwirlGirl
Uni has closed. It's my only day off! Grrrrr. I hope it's closed tomorrow :moon:

hahaha :laugh:
Reply 586
^
^ Today's my day off too :hifive:
Original post by + polarity -
hahaha :laugh:

:hmmm:
Reply 588
Need to go shopping in this snow :facepalm2:
I know I'm going to get attacked coz I'm black :colonhash:
**** off snow! :rant:
Reply 590
Why won't it snow :emo:
Stupid London :shifty:
Praying Buses are running. So much to do today :emo: as in food shopping as I literally have nothing in at all as well as having to go into town.
Original post by skipp
Haven't seen the email yet, will go check now, see what I need to do :yep:

And I'm busy all today and all tomorrow, just like every wednesday and thursday that have preceded this one

Ok I'll do it then. I'm just as busy plus don't really fancy explaining it here.
The email was to tell you what is happening. Also RUA tournament next meeting if you can make it.
Original post by Loz17
So much to do today :emo: as in food shopping as I literally have nothing in at all as well as having to go into town.

Same. :sigh:
I have work later and then we're all going to Morrisons in the car later. I want to drive back to London tomorrow evening too. :cry2:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Same. :sigh:
I have work later and then we're all going to Morrisons in the car later. I want to drive back to London tomorrow evening too. :cry2:

I wouldn't tbh.

I need to walk to a supermarket and town I think. I'll check and see if buses are running.
Reply 595
Original post by Loz17
Ok I'll do it then. I'm just as busy plus don't really fancy explaining it here.
The email was to tell you what is happening. Also RUA tournament next meeting if you can make it.

Exactly email didn't actually explain what I had to do, so someone's going to have to explain it at some point, guessing it's to do with money for the christmas social?
No idea what a RUA is, but sure I'll find out, when's the next meeting? Website still says 27th October which is...helpful :indiff:
Reply 596
I can't ****ing use the shower because builders have been working on it all day.
Original post by skipp
Exactly email didn't actually explain what I had to do, so someone's going to have to explain it at some point, guessing it's to do with money for the christmas social?
No idea what a RUA is, but sure I'll find out, when's the next meeting? Website still says 27th October which is...helpful :indiff:

Website's not been updated. 7th dec shall be the date. RUA = robot unicorn attack and it's collecting deposit money from regulars and other people. But tbh if you're really busy I can try and organise it.
Reply 598
Original post by Loz17
Website's not been updated. 7th dec shall be the date. RUA = robot unicorn attack and it's collecting deposit money from regulars and other people. But tbh if you're really busy I can try and organise it.

Awesome, 7th is a tuesday & if this weather continues there won't be any telescope training :p: so workload permitting I'll be down to sort all that out, will inform you if I'm swamped, do you know the time and place? RUA tournament sounds...interesting for a tea soc meeting :erm: but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun :yep:
This snow week is becoming boring already! GRRRR!

Haven't left the house since Friday and it's getting to me :mob:

Hello everyone :smile:

Latest