The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by skipp
Awesome, 7th is a tuesday & if this weather continues there won't be any telescope training :p: so workload permitting I'll be down to sort all that out, will inform you if I'm swamped, do you know the time and place? RUA tournament sounds...interesting for a tea soc meeting :erm: but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun :yep:

Its getting worse next week so I doubt you will :p:
Tome will be about 6pm til half 7 and will be in one of the elliot seminar rooms. Though might ask to push it back to 6.30 as I need to set up.

Just fancied something different and people seemed quite up for it so :dontknow: will be fun :grin:

There will still be tea but probably nothing special.
Original post by A_master
This snow week is becoming boring already! GRRRR!

Haven't left the house since Friday and it's getting to me :mob:

Hello everyone :smile:

England sucks. :colonhash:

So does Scotland. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 602
Original post by Loz17
Its getting worse next week so I doubt you will :p:
Tome will be about 6pm til half 7 and will be in one of the elliot seminar rooms. Though might ask to push it back to 6.30 as I need to set up.

Just fancied something different and people seemed quite up for it so :dontknow: will be fun :grin:

There will still be tea but probably nothing special.

:p:

And awesome :smile: will make a note of that, will see if I can dig something out to bring with me, running quite low on tea now :colondollar:

That coffee I drank yesterday was a bad idea by the way, my insides feel like they're vibrating :nothing:
Original post by skipp
:p:

And awesome :smile: will make a note of that, will see if I can dig something out to bring with me, running quite low on tea now :colondollar:

That coffee I drank yesterday was a bad idea by the way, my insides feel like they're vibrating :nothing:

:h: well I'll probably end up bring a box of fruit tea for everyone. If you want so long as I can get to the shop I can get you some tea if you like?

Ouch :sad: knew it would be :\ plus the muffins probably don't help. Didn't make brownies in the end. Essentials had **** all there. So I had pancakes for dinner instead.
Reply 604
Original post by Loz17
:h: well I'll probably end up bring a box of fruit tea for everyone. If you want so long as I can get to the shop I can get you some tea if you like?

Ouch :sad: knew it would be :\ plus the muffins probably don't help. Didn't make brownies in the end. Essentials had **** all there. So I had pancakes for dinner instead.

No monies for tea at the moment, so will leave it for now but thank you for the offer :cute: and was a tasty day, but not a sensible one
Original post by skipp
No monies for tea at the moment, so will leave it for now but thank you for the offer :cute: and was a tasty day, but not a sensible one

Nor do I really but oh well :p:

Sounded like it :h:

Oh I need foods barely eaten since I got back from home.
Mum's not put money on my meal ticket either :emo:
Hey guys.
back from uni, it's being snowing again :awesome:
i only managed to nearly slip over once today :yeah:
i need to go food shopping now, i also need to get energy drink, pro plus and chocolate, can you guess i left my assignment til last minute? :lol:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
England sucks. :colonhash:

So does Scotland. :colonhash:

I wish we had some warm sunshine :daydreaming:
Hey Pol.

I don't want to wear a coat today. I want to look cool in my Superdry hoodie. I wonder if that plus thermals will be warm enough...

love that song <3

strong African tbh

it's a quaint song though :music:
Reply 614
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi
Its also probably because they all came to my school for 6th where they would get a similar high quality education without having to piss away thousands in fees and having to dodge peacock sh1t day in day out

No it's because they were the people who got 1 A* 2As and 8 Bs or something worse than that. Alright anywhere else but our school pratically forced them out. Not that they wanted to stay anyway, all of them are now at either SFX, Harris Academy or not at college at all. One of them ended up in Feltham because he spent his time running around with DSN. Hoodrat :colonhash:
Original post by + polarity -
strong African tbh

it's a quaint song though :music:

I quite like it. But it's a summer tune fo sho....

Have you been up all night?
I wonder what I should do today....

To do list:
Have a shower (Including beard trim)
Go down to car and let it idle for a while
Fill out logbook
Watch football

I quite like it. But it's a summer tune fo sho....

Have you been up all night?

:sadnod:

Nah, I slept from about 6 - 9:40. :top:

I seem to be in a pre-migraine state, so I might need to nap this afternoon.
I wish we had some warm sunshine :daydreaming:

Good luck with that. I just had to have a cold shower too. /bad mood. :rant:
Original post by + polarity -
:sadnod:

Nah, I slept from about 6 - 9:40. :top:

I seem to be in a pre-migraine state, so I might need to nap this afternoon.

Shiiieeeeeetttttt!

Migraines are meant to be quite awful :console:

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Good luck with that. I just had to have a cold shower too. /bad mood. :rant:

Gutted :console:

About to have a warm shower soon...

May take some pics of the motor and camwhore them :holmes:

Latest