The Student Room Group

Attracted to Pakistani girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 4ttari
Sorry to say but muslim girls are not like white whores.You know what white girls are known in asian/muslim community?

Tissue paper! :biggrin:

USE, REFUSE n RECYCLE! :smile:

LOL So true. Good Muslim girls are modest, honourable, respectful, trustworthy (never seen on The Jeremy Kyle Show being lie detected on!), hardworking, good mothers and virgins until they are married..Non-muslim girls are none of the above!
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.

Do you live in the North West and a town begining with B?
Reply 42
So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.

I suggest you keep away really. You are two different worlds. Wether muslim girls or boys, they usually convert non-muslims to islam rather than changing themselves.

As far as her family is concerned, only bother if u r serious for a relationship. In thar society 'casual sex' and gf/bf does not exsist. if you convert to islam however, which you probabily will if read into it (most people do see the sense if they read the holybook itself) and then you will be treated like the prince in that family or society. That is especially if you are non-asian, its the way it is. Becoming a muslim means you litteraly become a part of family of over a billion people, most of whom will stick up for u regardless of anything simply because their religion teaches them to do so, to support those not bron into islam. Pakistanis respect converts a lot and so your problem will be solved.

But if you r not interested or keen enough to change yourself then might as well stay away. This pakistani girl is probabliy the 'pious' type who sees things for life, people who are loyal till death-- but at the same time don't take any non-sense.

PM myself if you want more questions answered.
btw- my parent is pakistani and i am a muslim now by choice (thank God!)-reading their holy book was enough!

So yeah two options:
1. read into her faith -not link it with Pakistani culture (wherein you will find many flaws) but islam keeping in mind most muslims are not pakistani while most pakistanis are muslims.:smile:

2. Forget about her

Choice is yours.
May you b guided:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by CR7-WR10
LOL So true. Good Muslim girls are modest, honourable, respectful, trustworthy (never seen on The Jeremy Kyle Show being lie detected on!), hardworking, good mothers and virgins until they are married..Non-muslim girls are none of the above!

That's the reason their society is soo F***** up.We call it Broken Britain in UK!

IF you think Jeremy Kyle is bad than you should watch jerry springer! FFS these whores don't even know how many men they have slept with or whose the biological father hence they have to DNA test a dozen men.Yet none of them is the father LOLOL! Than wait till next episode to DNA test another dozen 'suspected' biological fathers LOL!

Secularism and atheism has destroyed them so they believe X factor and Lady GAGA as their new religion.Now they are trying to spread the same satanic disease to infect muslims and have named it 'reformation'.

'Enjoy LIFE' is their moto!

Ehhhhhh no thanks we muslims are happy the way we are.
Reply 44
Muslims tell me its tolerant, peaceful. Well she's the only muslim I really know so thats what she tells me...

muslims telling or non-muslims telling stuff.

why not just go and look it up yourself:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/10590/tolerance
searchturth is a good website.

personal experience, pakistanis being tolerant -i dont know

pracitsing/strict muslims being tolerant -yes, definately they are! my aunty converted to islam and married a muslim,she was soo impressed by them tht even her twin sister converted to islam.
what her male family members reactions would be etc.
Expect to become intimately acquainted with the inside of a suitcase and the bottom of a river. :ninja:
Reply 46
Original post by 4ttari
Sorry to say but muslim girls are not like white whores.You know what white girls are known in asian/muslim community?

Don't both men and women have to abstain from sex before marriage in islam?
Thought men and women were equal in the eyes of allah...:rolleyes:
Reply 47
Original post by CR7-WR10

I cannot believe how stereotypical you are, even if it is for a joke, you are the kind of person that gives islam a bad rep!

dude seriously go for it! i am muslim and it doesnt matter ! if she likes u she will get with u but she definitely wont tell her family dude :smile: but trust me there are loads of muslim girls who wear hijabs that go out with black/asian/white guys behind their parents back :smile: its life! shes a teenager and she has hormones as well

i went out with a hijab girl and we had a few drinks and i slept with her :smile: hijab girls are undercover sex machines :wink:

and for some strange reason quite a lot of asian girls love white guys LOL

by the way before anybody tries to say anything to me i am a muslim and i am a pakistani :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Some random guy
Whats wrong with wearing shorts? Islam has nothing against that, silly girl.

Bro if she went to a punk gig then she isn't too strict. Ask her out. Nothing to lose.

hey hey! come on muslim people, dont confuse the non-muslims.:smile:

check out here:
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/22963/men%20shorts

she might be right depending on the type of shorts the guy was wearing. if they show the thights then she is right, just like muslim women cover up, so do men have to.
Reply 50
Original post by Bonged.

yep rightly said so, both men and women have to have to, below is for both men and women.

“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to Hell unless Allaah forgives him)”

[al-Israa’ 17:32 –Quran
Reply 51
Original post by Bonged.

I said that's what they are known as not thats how muslim boys should treat them.
Reply 52
Just give it a go, there is no harm! Lots of Muslim girls nowadays have boyfriends! They just keep it a secret from their family!!!
Reply 53
Original post by i have no name
dude seriously go for it! i am muslim and it doesnt matter ! if she likes u she will get with u but she definitely wont tell her family dude :smile: but trust me there are loads of muslim girls who wear hijabs that go out with black/asian/white guys behind their parents back :smile: its life! shes a teenager and she has hormones as well

i went out with a hijab girl and we had a few drinks and i slept with her :smile: hijab girls are undercover sex machines :wink:

and for some strange reason quite a lot of asian girls love white guys LOL

by the way before anybody tries to say anything to me i am a muslim and i am a pakistani :smile:

saying i am a muslim does not make you a muslim. Please for God's sake dont teach other haram stufff and put haram ideas in their minds if you cant be borthered to make dawah- at least the truth or just stay quiet!!

if you are messed up doesnt mean everybody is. I am a muslim and muslims are not meant to drink which u did^^^ and they are not meant to do zina which you did, aND UR ACTIONS suggest u r not a good muslim if u r one to be honest.

if this girl is a good muslim, she wont drink inshallah or get do wat you did.

God knows what type of a muslim you are in tht case...
Original post by 4ttari
I am a muslim and i have sisters and they know their limits very well.

We have had muslim boys trying to hit on them and i am not going to reveal what happened to those boys for just 'trying'.I will mention two KEY words that will sum up on what happened to those boys. BRUC n WAJ.

Now imagine what would happen to the boys who are non-muslims? :smile:

My advice to the Anon OP would be to cut it because the scars for life are not worth it.

i hope you're joking, because if you're not then surely you're not muslim at all?
Original post by 4ttari

have fun with your pointless racism, you must be really intelligent to have such generalised and offensive views :smile:
Original post by pHneutral
saying i am a muslim does not make you a muslim. Please for God's sake dont teach other haram stufff and put haram ideas in their minds if you cant be borthered to make dawah- at least the truth or just stay quiet!!

if you are messed up doesnt mean everybody is. I am a muslim and muslims are not meant to drink which u did^^^ and they are not meant to do zina which you did, aND UR ACTIONS suggest u r not a good muslim if u r one to be honest.

if this girl is a good muslim, she wont drink inshallah or get do wat you did.

God knows what type of a muslim you are in tht case...

im sorry but no man has the right to tell me if im a muslim or not based on my actions my religion is between me and Allah
second of all yes i have drank before but i have stopped due to a mixture of religion and health reasons (gym! :tongue: )
yes i read namaz and i read dua ... funny how you assumed i did neither of the 2 :/ your pointless assumption makes u look like a total ass
all i am saying is not every girl who wears a hijab is religious and my message to the OP if you fancy the girl go for it! but for regards of your own safety dont advertise your relationship with her all over facebook or everyone! especially if she has brothers who live in the same city.... forbidden pleasures are the best :wink:
Reply 57
Original post by i have no name
im sorry but no man has the right to tell me if im a muslim or not based on my actions my religion is between me and Allah
second of all yes i have drank before but i have stopped due to a mixture of religion and health reasons (gym! :tongue: )
yes i read namaz and i read dua ... funny how you assumed i did neither of the 2 :/ your pointless assumption makes u look like a total ass
all i am saying is not every girl who wears a hijab is religious and my message to the OP if you fancy the girl go for it! but for regards of your own safety dont advertise your relationship with her all over facebook or everyone! especially if she has brothers who live in the same city.... forbidden pleasures are the best :wink:

I did not say you are not a muslim, i said ur actions are not reflective of a muslim.

Your knoweldge of shariaa' is very limited. People do have the right to tell if you are a muslim or not- which is why a murtud has his punishment. if other people couldnt tell tht one were a muslim or not, how would the punishment of a murtud be practised??

there are things that take you out of islam and it is as simple as that. me here however cannot say if your are a muslim or not. allah knows best but i take ur word tht u r.

i never assumed tht u never pray or not. u made tht up yourself. and your message addressed to OP is infact very distrubing. Because in case u didnt know, not only muslims are to commit zina, but also they are not meant to encourage it or suggest it to other- especially if it is again our muslim sister. so please do not tell him stuff like 'go for it'

and mate, you dont have to have ' forbidden pleasures' when you can have permitted ones.

if you have given up the drink-then fantastic, may allah reward you for it if you did it for him. BTW giving it up for health reasons also comes under giving it for for islam and will be rewarding inshallah since as a muslim your HAVE to lookafter ur health and looking after it gets u rewards. so yeah, good job:smile:
Reply 58
Original post by 4ttari

Lol hahaha :wink:
4ttari should be deported. This idiot bites the hand that feeds him and gives muslims a bad name. Don't throw stones from a glasshouse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending