The Student Room Group

Need some help with UCAS pleasee? :)

I am currently on a gap year, as i didn't get accepted into my 'firm' last year and didn't fancy doing the course i had put down as my insurance :s-smilie:.
I am repeating 2 exams in january, as my grades are currently CCC (not great i know :frown:).
Anyway, my question is what do i put down in the education section of my application? Do I put down my grades i got in august, or do i put them in as pending? Or do i put the grades down that i got last year, AND put the subjects i am repeating down again as pending? :confused:
Add them, then add the subjects again, but this time as pending. I'm not too sure with gap year students though. Browse the UCAS website look for answers, if you can't phone them up :smile:

Start here

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/applying/howtoapply/education/quals
Reply 2
I think (but I'm not entirely sure) that if you have already achieved these qualifications and grades you have to put them on UCAS, as well as your resits as pending, like you said :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah you put the results down and then put the modules down you are taking again as pending.
Reply 4
Ok thanks...im abit confused though because whenever i go to enter the subject again as pending, and it asks for the qualification date, it won't let me enter 2011. I am doing the exam in January 2011, and it only lets me enter up as far as 2010 because i left school in 2010 :confused:
Reply 5
Original post by lisam191
Ok thanks...im abit confused though because whenever i go to enter the subject again as pending, and it asks for the qualification date, it won't let me enter 2011. I am doing the exam in January 2011, and it only lets me enter up as far as 2010 because i left school in 2010 :confused:

The easiest way to get round this is to enter the school again with your attendance as part time (if you're only going in for the exam).
Reply 6
Original post by lisam191
I am currently on a gap year, as i didn't get accepted into my 'firm' last year and didn't fancy doing the course i had put down as my insurance :s-smilie:.
I am repeating 2 exams in january, as my grades are currently CCC (not great i know :frown:).
Anyway, my question is what do i put down in the education section of my application? Do I put down my grades i got in august, or do i put them in as pending? Or do i put the grades down that i got last year, AND put the subjects i am repeating down again as pending? :confused:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1372838
Reply 7
Thank you everyone for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending