The Student Room Group

any smokers in the house?

Scroll to see replies

about 20 a day
Reply 41
Original post by Rich_183
Extractor fan and more windows for better air flow

Hmm good point. I shall remember this...
Reply 42
does anyone else find women who smoke really attractive? i really love spotting a female smoker ....
Reply 43
Original post by jujhimup
does anyone else find women who smoke really attractive? i really love spotting a female smoker ....

ahh most people don't find it attractive. I think male smokers are attractive too, and it feels rarer to spot than female ones...
Reply 44
Original post by Wilzyy
ahh most people don't find it attractive. I think male smokers are attractive too, and it feels rarer to spot than female ones...

i think thats why it appeals. im not a smoker myself, never even tried one, but its actually quite a massive fetish for me. to the point where it costs me a lot of money to enjoy having a female smoker do what i like to be done (nothing sexual before anyone asks!)

ive found now that walking through any city there are lots more smokers. before, it was limited to inside buildings but not now. perfect for me!
Reply 45
i think thats why it appeals. im not a smoker myself, never even tried one, but its actually quite a massive fetish for me. to the point where it costs me a lot of money to enjoy having a female smoker do what i like to be done (nothing sexual before anyone asks!)

ive found now that walking through any city there are lots more smokers. before, it was limited to inside buildings but not now. perfect for me!

Okay that's just a bit bizarre! You pay people to women to smoke in front of you?
Did you come to this thread scouting for possible employees?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
I dont see how people can get addicted so easily? I can go through long periods of abstinence having smoked heavily for a period with no real noticeable effects?
Reply 47
Original post by Wilzyy

Did you come to this thread scouting for possible employees?

ah, you know me so well already! :biggrin:

its actually a bit more than just smoking in front of me, but yeah thats the general gist.
Reply 49
ah, you know me so well already! :biggrin:

its actually a bit more than just smoking in front of me, but yeah thats the general gist.

Lol.

What do you pay for then, I'm intrigued.
Reply 50
i actually pay, believe it or not, for them to use me as their ashtray - which means, not burning me or anything with it - but just using my mouth as the ashtray (flicking the ash into it basically).
Reply 51
Yesh I smoke. I often do weed.
Reply 52
i actually pay, believe it or not, for them to use me as their ashtray - which means, not burning me or anything with it - but just using my mouth as the ashtray (flicking the ash into it basically).

woooooooow...... so so strange lol..do you swallow the ash ?
how much do you pay ?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by Wilzyy
woooooooow...... so so strange lol..do you swallow the ash ?
how much do you pay ?

Morning!

yep, i swallow/eat it. ive even eaten the stubs before if ive been told to!
have a guess. its quite a bit!
Reply 54
Morning!

yep, i swallow/eat it. ive even eaten the stubs before if ive been told to!
have a guess. its quite a bit!

umm evening?
uber uber bizarre!!!!
£200?
Reply 55
Original post by Wilzyy
umm evening?
uber uber bizarre!!!!
£200?

i prefer friends/small groups all at the same time, more fun that way - so for a small group (say 2-4) that would be around the total outlay/split between them. that would be 2 fags each minimum though (have to get my moneys worth, ha!)
Try to hang around with non smokers.
Reply 57
i prefer friends/small groups all at the same time, more fun that way - so for a small group (say 2-4) that would be around the total outlay/split between them. that would be 2 fags each minimum though (have to get my moneys worth, ha!)

I do hope this is all a hilarious joke.
Reply 58
Original post by Wilzyy
I do hope this is all a hilarious joke.

sorry to disappoint, but its a serious hobby.
Not in my house you have to go outside to do that ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending