The Student Room Group

Do you let your partner know you find others attractive?

My boyfriend is always checking out girls when hes with me, saying things when "hot" girls are on the tv etc.....stuff like "oh I'd love to _____ that". He even has pictures saved of girls he knows on his computer, which he says are for the "w*nk bank." On a separate issue, it makes me feel weird because these girls look way different to me- thinner, better bodies, prettier etc. I find it a litte insensitive to parade it infront of me sometimes, cause guys should know girls get insecure about their appearance.....

I know people in relationships will always find others attractive, but do you generally make the fact so open to their other halves? :eek:
Reply 1
that is seriously insensitive...no offense but your bf sounds like a d**k
Reply 2
Yeah he sounds like a bit of a ****, very insensitive. Bring it up in conversation/dump him :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend is always checking out girls when hes with me, saying things when "hot" girls are on the tv etc.....stuff like "oh I'd love to _____ that". He even has pictures saved of girls he knows on his computer, which he says are for the "w*nk bank." On a separate issue, it makes me feel weird because these girls look way different to me- thinner, better bodies, prettier etc. I find it a litte insensitive to parade it infront of me sometimes, cause guys should know girls get insecure about their appearance.....

I know people in relationships will always find others attractive, but do you generally make the fact so open to their other halves? :eek:

poor you-he ain't your boyfriend,he is your boyenemy! Get rid girl!
Reply 4
I try not to, because I know she'd get uber jealous.

It's hard work though :emo:
Reply 5
Get rid.

Guys have time with friends for that - there is absolutely no reason why he should do that in front of you. What is to gain? It only causes insecurity, offense and frustration.
wow, if my boyfriend did that not only wuld he no longer be my boyfriend but he would have a briken nose.

fair enough like watchin tv jokin about likeee mmm when say katy perry comes on (as my bf does ) but then he looks at me and laughs and tickeles me to say ima jokin your boyfriend sounds very insensitive. hes lucky hes kept you in my opinion!!!

<3
Reply 7

He even has pictures saved of girls he knows on his computer, which he says are for the "w*nk bank."

That is not normal relationship behaviour. If my bf did that, I would go mental. I do check out other people, but I don't tell him. I don't want him to feel insecure. I do tell him if I find celebrities attractive, as does he, but it doesn't bother either of us because they're not 'real' people if you know what I mean. I think it's going a bit far when he says he wants to _______ them though.
I check other people out, as does my husband. It doesn't bother me. But I think it's weird he has pics of girls he knows saved. I wouldn't like that.

That is mega creepy and totally out of line. I'd hate it if my boyfriend had anything like that :sadnod:

Things like watching TV and saying ''oh I'd totally bang Holly Willoughby'' or whoever is fine by me, he's allowed to look and he usually says things like that around his house mate, so it's just a bit of guys banter/talk.

With me and my boyfriend, neither of us check out people in public and make a massive deal about it. I don't really think it's fair. We'll occasionally do that game where you pick someone of the same sex out of the people you see, and your other half rates them out of 10. But to seriously check out someone else and be like ''omg she'd get it'' is really insensitive and usually really upsets the other person.
Reply 10
He'd be gone in a heartbeat.
I wouldn't mind, I think it's better than hiding it. Mine points girls out on the street all the time. Your bf sounds a little insensitive if he knows you're insecure though.
Hi thee,
Please get yourself some self respect.
Your Boyfriend respects you as much as you respect yourself!
Are you seriously wanting to be with someone who doesnt give you the courtesy of keeping his big mouth shut when he sees an attractive woman to the extent that he actually informs you that he would F*** them given the chance.
He even has had the decency:tongue: to tell you he has a w**k bank how kind.
What a wonderful person NOT

The facts - 1. Every man and woman on the planet looks and finds others attractive
2. Those who respect others tend to kep the looking to a minimum when with a partner and definately DONT look to the extent of making it obvious we are drooling.
3. A w**k bank is strictly private and should NEVER contain images of ex es or anyone whom the wa**ee can actually contact in real life given the chance.

If you have got any shread of respect left DUMP THE BA*****
Yeah maybe thats why I don't have one :/ :frown:
Reply 14
I started laughing at w*** bank. :rofl:

But seriously I don't do that to me chick, thats just rude, he's probably banging other chicks.
Nah I just keep it to myself, except my ex used to annoyingly ask me if I think a certain girl is hot on tv/in a movie/on a poster etc. sort of testing me or something. As if she's expecting me to say "not as pretty as you babe", used to piss me off so instead I used to do the opposite and say it's the hottest girl ever :p:

Eventually she stopped asking :yep:

But I never say that in front of a girlfriend on my own accord, although girls do it so much more and get away with it...but that's because us guys don't really give a **** and are confident enough within ourselves to not be stressed over insignificant stuff like that.

Your boyfriend is just being inconsiderate of your feelings tbh.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
I realized it was a troll at **** bank.
Start checking out guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending