The Student Room Group

White American man commits robberies with a Black male mask

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LOL! Jesus, that's hilarious!

I feel sorry for the black man who was accused though.
Reply 21
Legend
Original post by zxh800
Legend

and he wasn't drunk, maybe just really creative and slightly racist
Reply 23
Original post by Lewroll
Did you hear the story about the two black cops that dressed up as white women to stop a crime?

That happened in a movie not real life. :lol:
Original post by Vanny17

Wow that went right over your head didnt it?
Reply 25
Original post by Vanny17

Really? And all this time i thought that was a documentary!!!!
Reply 26
Lolololol. I guess racism doesn't change much.
Original post by Vanny17

No **** sherlock!
Reply 28
Wow, ha.
Clever, very naughty though obviously.

Why are people saying it's racist though? Just out of interest..
He was disguising himself, and did so extremely well by giving the police no reason to suspect it was him due to the simple fact he wasn't of the same race. If you can, then why not go all out on your disguise?
He wasn't doing it as one big racist joke, he was doing all he could to get away with robbing banks.
(edited 13 years ago)
Hahaha, no wonder everyone thinks all black people do is go around stealing things and doing drive-bys. The white man strikes yet again!
Reply 30
Lol. I still think he tried to disguise himself as well as possible.
Reply 31
Maybe Osama Bin Laden is a white man wearing an Arab mask! :eek:

And a turban. :tongue:
Reply 32
Haha what a guy!
Quite impressive, I'm sure he's not the only one to have tried this.
That mask is unbelievably realistic tbh.

The mother of the wrongly accused man even thought a photo of the robbery suspect she saw on television was a photo of her son.

:rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Now that is the true meaning of improvisation. At least he was PARTICIPATING!
Reply 36
Original post by Cll_ws
Wow, ha.
Clever, very naughty though obviously.

Why are people saying it's racist though? Just out of interest..
He was disguising himself, and did so extremely well by giving the police no reason to suspect it was him due to the simple fact he wasn't of the same race. If you can, then why not go all out on your disguise?
He wasn't doing it as one big racist joke, he was doing all he could to get away with robbing banks.

I guess because he probably chose a disguise like knowing what the police were like: Black man. Robber. Case solved. If he wasn't being racist, he could have had a white disguise??? Lots of Black people claim to be fitted up. At least someone might be telling the truth when you hear of things like this.

The poor mother too. Bad eyesight? Poor CCTV? Knowlege that son was an active robber? Or so scared she was going to agree with anything the police told her? Who knows That is so sad though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by StephenP91
Hahaha, no wonder everyone thinks all black people do is go around stealing things and doing drive-bys. The white man strikes yet again!

Exactly, that's what I've been saying all along. It's really White men wearing masks.
It's not racist, it was pretty clever
35 years, seems a bit harsh :lolwut:

But that is one realistic mask, I was expecting some cheap Halloween piece of plastic crap.

Quick Reply