Reply 400
Original post by Jemzor
Deffs will join the thread! I've applied to:
Cambridge (WOAH) for Arch and Anth
Durham, Arch & Anth
Bristol, Arch & Anth
Edinburgh, Arch & Social Anth
and Kent for Anthropology

So far I've got an interview at Cam (tomorrow argh!) and an offer from Kent (BBB)

I take it you want to go to Durham? :smile:

Yeah, lol, how did you know? :wink:

Good luck on your interview!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 401
Anyone heard anything for medicine??
Original post by tiggix

No Also still waiting
Original post by tiggix

i hope we will hear soon Good Luck
Reply 404
Original post by volvicwater
i hope we will hear soon Good Luck

Me too! Do you have any idea when they give out interview dates? Thanks, and to you :smile:
Reply 405
Original post by tiff5293
oh myy reallyy? when they said 4 weeks I actually believed it :/ I've heard from everywhere else it's awful!

On the more positive side are you enjoying it? I think if I get an offer from there I will take it... otherwise probably royal holloway. What grades did they ask you for?

My offer was ABB, though the majority of people I've met doing French & German, their offer was BBB.
Not going to lie - French is pretty tough. It's ALL literature, and very fast paced, though that probably has to do with the fact that I'm lazy! However, after christmas, my timetable changes, and it looks like it'll be more interesting.
German, I'm really enjoying. Good mix of everything, and taught much better, I think!
Original post by Hunter_S_Thompson
has anybody applied for/heard from Bristol about doing Russian?

I haven't heard anything =/ I assume you haven't either?
Reply 407
Original post by lucefowls
My offer was ABB, though the majority of people I've met doing French & German, their offer was BBB.
Not going to lie - French is pretty tough. It's ALL literature, and very fast paced, though that probably has to do with the fact that I'm lazy! However, after christmas, my timetable changes, and it looks like it'll be more interesting.
German, I'm really enjoying. Good mix of everything, and taught much better, I think!

they e-mailed me today saying not to expect anything for a while so I'm feeling the tension!
Reply 408
Bristol
Dear Miss Muffinz

Thank you for your application to study BA Honours in English Q300 at Bristol. This e-mail is to acknowledge that your form has been received by the Faculty Admissions Office and to assure you that your application will be given full consideration.

In light of the fact that the University receives a large number of applications for places on this programme and it is important to offer careful consideration to each one, it is not always possible to make a decision quickly. In order to make decisions based on as complete a picture as possible and to treat each one received before the UCAS deadline of 15th January in the fairest possible manner, some applications may be held for further review. Our silence over the forthcoming days or weeks does not, therefore, mean that we are not attending to your application.

In all circumstances you will be notified through UCAS once a decision has been made.

Yours sincerely

Faculty of Arts Admissions Team

Uhoh.
Reply 409
Hello :smile:

Has anybody applied for the drama course at Bristol? I've applied for drama and french...
Reply 410
Original post by Muffinz
Uhoh.

I got my dreaded email a minute ago! Wait. Wait. Wait.
4 weeks later, and I finally receive an acknowledgement :P
Reply 412
Original post by Muffinz
Uhoh.

I got the same email this morning...
Reply 413
Original post by James9876
I got the same email this morning...

So did I.
Applied for Medicine
Reply 415
Original post by OneInSolidarity
Got an Interview for Engineering Design :biggrin:

Anyone else?

Haven't heard anything :s-smilie:

Well done though!
medicine :smile:
Reply 417
Applied to english and had the faculty e-mail today :s-smilie: I just wanna know!
I got very excited today when I saw they'd emailed me, but they were just acknowledging my application.... I sent it on the 8th Nov -_-
Got an offer for Economics and Management a few weeks ago :smile:
Anyone else got an offer for this course?

Quick Reply

Latest