The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is what we call you being owned for your naivety.

Next time maybe don't give it up so easily if you like the guy so much :dontknow:
What a bastard.

I've been in a similar situation, so I completely agree with you! I know people are going to shout at us for generalising, but it's hard not to when you've come across soooooooo many men like that!
Reply 3
Reply 4
You had a one night stand. Why did you expect it to lead to more? Did he say anything to imply that it would?
Reply 5
Haha serves you right for acting like a WHORE!:biggrin:

Give the man a high 5 and 27 man points next time you see him for me.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

Women make me sick because they do EXACTLY the same thing? Do you really think this is exclusive to men? Women always immaturely say that when it happens to THEM. I know loads of guys who have got with a girl they liked, had sex, then not had a call back/call answered. Deal with it: you were played, just like many other women AND men.
Reply 7
Original post by Blueflare
You had a one night stand. Why did you expect it to lead to more? Did he say anything to imply that it would?

He told me he liked me too!
Reply 8
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

Well they're not plants.
Reply 9
You are stupid. I hate stupid people.
Good. You are pathetic.
Ha schlaaaaaags deserve nothing more
Original post by StephenP91
You are stupid. I hate stupid people.

Your sig is amazing.
Reply 13
If you act like a slut that's how you'll be treated.
Always try to find out more about people before making assumptions about their feelings for you, don't sleep with them right off the bat. Move on! You'll find other men.
Original post by INTJ
Women make me sick because they do EXACTLY the same thing? Do you really think this is exclusive to men? Women always immaturely say that when it happens to THEM. I know loads of guys who have got with a girl they liked, had sex, then not had a call back/call answered. Deal with it: you were played, just like many other women AND men.

Yes women do it, but men generally don't complain when it happens.
Reply 16
Original post by Law123mus
Haha serves you right for acting like a WHORE!:biggrin:

Give the man a high 5 and 27 man points next time you see him for me.

Original post by HumanNature1992
Ha schlaaaaaags deserve nothing more

Original post by AP1989
If you act like a slut that's how you'll be treated.

Sometimes guys make me sick too.
Reply 17

Im proud if that guy. He is employing the technique : "F*** em and dump em" :awesome:

Have you ever thought that he might not like you back as a person? Just the sex?

Get over it.
You slept with a guy and he's not responded for a couple of night therefore all guys make you sick? How do you know he hasn't slipped on snow, smacked his head on the ground and been in a coma since?
Reply 19
Original post by Psyk
Sometimes guys make me sick too.

you are either gay or a girl with a TSR profile pretending to be a man.

Latest